Ram shipping probs

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
So I ordered ram with 2 day shipping and they are shipping the ram like 1 hour away from my house and it takes them 7 days normal or 5 working day and there is still no guarantee I’ll get it tomorrow (I DID 2 DAY SHIPPINNG I’m mad) so what if I build the computer and put the ram when it arrives and ik I can’t turn on PC without ram idk if it will work or not but I’m not so can I build it and just install ram as soon as it gets here or should I just wait

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

Yea I’m not going to I’m just going to wait for it and if it comes tomorrow then I’m good but I doubt that bc it still says it departed from nj but nothing that’s is even near me and it said departed from nj like Friday too

Wolfshadw

Titan
Yeah. If it said X number of business days for shipping, I wouldn't expect it in anything less that that number of days, even if it's shipping from literally right next door. It's possible you'll get it sooner, but don't expect it.

-Wolf sends

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

Yea but I chose 2 day shipping and I also ordered a case and they shipped case from California and they gave me the case before the estimate time so just a little bummed

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

No they had they thing where if you have shoprunner account u get 2 day shipping for free I selected that but I didn’t get it in 2 days

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

Tuesday night at around 10

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

I mean I’m fine with it as long as they get it to me by wed

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

I want it by wed bc Thursday I can’t build it I have some work Friday Saturday and Sunday can’t bc i have carpet tat my house so I’ll build it at my parents business and they are no busy on some mondays not all and they are usually not ever that busy on wed and Tuesday

Wolfshadw

Titan
Well, if you ordered (and paid) for two day shipping and you ordered it Tuesday night, I would figure processing the order would have taken place on Wednesday and at the latest, it should have been delivered today. I would have expected it on Friday, but given the holiday season, Monday would be been reasonable. I see no reason why it's taken so long and if you ordered direct from Newegg (and not a marketplace subsidiary), I would file a complaint; requesting your shipping fee be refunded.

-Wolf sends

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

No i didn’t pay anything it’s like if u make or have a shoprunner account which is free u get free 2 day shipping o and I am banned from tomshardware for having 2 accounts and this guy said tell me which one u want banned idk how to reply to him any way u can ban the other one I never use that one

Wolfshadw

Titan
1) Shoprunner isn't free. You have a 90 day free trial. After that, it is a pay-for service. Since they failed to deliver, I wouldn't recommend actually paying for the service.
2) Yes. You are limited to a single account on Tom's Hardware. The second account that I see for you has already been banned as of the 12th of December.

-Wolf sends