Question Ram Slot 1 and 2 Individually working while combined 1 and 2 stuck at logo. Whereas 3 and 4 are not

Feb 1, 2023
Hello there i am getting issue similar to it.

My pc was working flawlessly, but a week ago my cpu got blue screen memory error. on that time i was using rams slot 2nd and 4th but the DRAM giving me red light error with every 5 or 10 secs CPU red light blinking hope you got my point. So i tried different combinations and at the end slot 1 and 2 individually working fine and showing display but when i use 1 and 2 both it stuck on bootup logo. Whereas ram slots 3 and 4 not working separately or with any pair. So i bootup my pc using the slot 1 and single rams show display, browsing, watching videos works fine but the issues are some heavy games are not running like days gone, gta5 whenever i opened they closes and nothing error like, but a mid graphics game running fine name King of fighter 14 but very less but sometimes i see this game also closes. One more issue with emulator game pubg, i also play pubg emulator so when i run pubg it shows again the blue screen memory error (i tried gameloop and bluestacks both). So the first i doubt about rams so i replaced it with the new but issue was same. i did also tried replacing gpu and psu it works fine. So at the end i doubt processor or mobo.
I am very sad 😥 it is happening to me. i purchased the mobo and processor in aug 2021, mobo warranty was 1 year and it is over whereas the processor has 2 years limited warranty in our region. if the processor is the issue then i have to pay 40% of processor amount.

My CPU specs are
i5 10400f
B560m pro ax
corsair vengeance lpx c16 16gb
cougar 750w 80+ psu
1660super

Have you tried with different RAM sticks? Make sure the RAM isnt faulty, as that is the simplest and cheaper of the options to replace. You can just steal some RAM temporarily from another computer, family or friend, for a short test.

If the problem persists, it is most likely the motherboard, IMO. The motherboard is far more fragile and prone to issues than the CPU would be, as long as the CPU was not damaged during installation.

Feb 1, 2023
Have you tried with different RAM sticks? Make sure the RAM isnt faulty, as that is the simplest and cheaper of the options to replace. You can just steal some RAM temporarily from another computer, family or friend, for a short test.

If the problem persists, it is most likely the motherboard, IMO. The motherboard is far more fragile and prone to issues than the CPU would be, as long as the CPU was not damaged during installation.

As I mentioned above that "first I doubt about rams so I replaced it with the new one but the issue was the same. " so I don't think rams causing this. CPU is completely fine and I am using this pc since Aug 2021 it was working flawlessly and this happens without any warning sign. whereas it may be due to the motherboard. I want to know if it is happening with anyone in life to share their experience with me, I want to listen.

As I mentioned above that "first I doubt about rams so I replaced it with the new one but the issue was the same. " so I don't think rams causing this. CPU is completely fine and I am using this pc since Aug 2021 it was working flawlessly and this happens without any warning sign. whereas it may be due to the motherboard. I want to know if it is happening with anyone in life to share their experience with me, I want to listen.
I missed that in the large block of poorly punctuated text. It is likely your motherboard if you cannot find any other reason, like I stated. Unless there is signs of physical damage, like burns or melting, there is no easy way to confirm it is the motherboard without replacing it. Some boards will have error codes, but not many. I do not know your motherboard specifically. You might be able to try a BIOS reflash as a drastic last measure to try and bring it back to life, though I would not expect it to work.

Feb 1, 2023
I missed that in the large block of poorly punctuated text. It is likely your motherboard if you cannot find any other reason, like I stated. Unless there is signs of physical damage, like burns or melting, there is no easy way to confirm it is the motherboard without replacing it. Some boards will have error codes, but not many. I do not know your motherboard specifically. You might be able to try a BIOS reflash as a drastic last measure to try and bring it back to life, though I would not expect it to work.

yes, I understand my grammar is not good ;( because it is not my native. Anyways No burnt or melting was found on the mobo or any component. Whereas I updated my bios to the latest and have no solutions. I had visited the market but the same-generation items were short so I have to revisit the market. & the final fix can be by replacing the motherboard with a running processor and replacing the processor with a running motherboard. It can take a long to do because the market is far from me but I'll update you here on what cause the issue.