May 24, 2020
Hi there people! I've got a problem. Recently i bought the second-hand pc. Everything worked fine for just one day, but the next day I woke up and turned on my pc, the pc wont boot at all, it just repeatedly booting, and it just loops, Pc fans and lights turns on, but display and mouse wont work. So i managed to turn it on somehow, i remember just taking off the lid of the pc, and tried turning it on, and voula - it worked! When pc was turned on, i though i'll take the lid back on, when i did it, the pc just froze. Then i restarted it, and it just turned on and was beeping all the time, (1 long beep and repeats.) I googled the code and tried to switch ram stick in another slot, and it did the same, then i tried 3rd and it didnt work, so i tried the last one memory slot left - 4th. And it worked. Then after some time i got money, so i managed to buy a new processor for my motherboard. Ok, i changed it, and pc started, but again-1 long beep and repeats. i changed ram slots, and somehow it worked. Then i read the article of ram slots dont working when cpu cooler is too tight, so i loosen the cpu cooler, and 3 out of 4 ram slots work. 1,2 and 3 slot is working, but im afraid that it wont work for a long time. I just ordered more ram, and im afraid that it wont work, what should i do?
PC SPECS -
I3-7100
RX580 4G
GIGABYTE B250-FINTECH
HYPERX FURY DDR4 4GB RAM STICK 2133MHZ.
650W POWER SUPPLY.
Sorry for my bad english.

Solution
This thing is all sorts of jacked up. Disassemble the entire thing into pieces and put it outside the case, making sure the motherboard is insulated and test it that way. If it doesn't work outside the case like this, you will need to keep drilling down to just the cpu, 1 memory, and the motherboard and power supply. If that doesn't work consistently, you'll need to figure out how to test each individual component.
May 24, 2020
OK, so none of u guys tried to help me, so i tried reseating cpu and cooler. it worked. But not for a long time, after 1 day, it happened again (some or even all ram slots not working.) Can this be some kind of shortage? Because sometimes 1 out of 4 ram slots work, sometimes 3 slots work, idk what to do. should i try to give all parts some cleaning and inspection? because for about 1 month i wont have money for new motherboard. And this motherboard dont have warranty.

This thing is all sorts of jacked up. Disassemble the entire thing into pieces and put it outside the case, making sure the motherboard is insulated and test it that way. If it doesn't work outside the case like this, you will need to keep drilling down to just the cpu, 1 memory, and the motherboard and power supply. If that doesn't work consistently, you'll need to figure out how to test each individual component.

Solution