[SOLVED] RAM specs and configuration for Ryzen 3 2200G?

Pankaj12325

Commendable
Jan 28, 2020
I tried to google it but can't find results.

Does ryzen 2200g support 2666 dual channel or 3000mhz dual channel? I read it somewhere ryzen 2200g supports 2666mhz in dual channel and 2933 mhz in single channel.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
What motherboard are you using or planning to use?

Check the motherboard's spec's with respect to what components and configurations are supported.

The information is likely found in the applicable motherboard User Guide/Manual but you check verify via the manufacturer's website.

Plus look for confirmation via the individual components specs and installation instructions.

Read the fine print and all notes. Details matter.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

Pankaj12325

Commendable
Jan 28, 2020
What motherboard are you using or planning to use?

Check the motherboard's spec's with respect to what components and configurations are supported.

The information is likely found in the applicable motherboard User Guide/Manual but you check verify via the manufacturer's website.

Plus look for confirmation via the individual components specs and installation instructions.

Read the fine print and all notes. Details matter.
I am planning to use msi a320m-a pro. I checked manufacturer site but no info.

WildCard999

Titan
Solution

Pankaj12325

Commendable
Jan 28, 2020
My apology, i doesn't wanted to start a new thread in span of few minutes so i added new question in this thread. I did mention the reason but a mod strikethrough it (maybe i would have broken a forum rule) So i edited question and removed the reason. I should have changes the title.
Is the title another question unrelated to the OP?

Well spotted. I've changed it --- don't know what OP was thinking -- lol

Last edited:

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
My apology, i doesn't wanted to start a new thread in span of few minutes so i added new question in this thread. I did mention the reason but a mod strikethrough it (maybe i would have broken a forum rule) So i edited question and removed the reason. I should have changes the title.
The ram support will be dependent on the motherboard and what it says.

Pankaj12325

Commendable
Jan 28, 2020

TRENDING THREADS