[SOLVED] Ram Speed and Performance Issue?

Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have a quick question regarding my G.Skill 3200MHz RAM. I've tinkered with these things for well over a week now and can't get CPU-Z to say their max bandwith is 3200. The max bandwith boxes on CPU Z are locked at DDR-4 2132. Also whenever I try doing benchmarks the RAM score is horrendous, the most recent was from the CPU Userbenchmark website and it gave my RAM a score of 30%. I have DOCP enabled running on my ASUS TUF Plus WIFI motherboard, running with my Ryzen 7 3700x. I just want my RAM to perform adequately, and not so below average.

Solution
'Max bandwidth' is not actual operating value, it is what the RAM boots up at. If you enable XMP or manually input settings, then the system can work at full speed and timings. Check the memory tab in CPUz to see actual . It should be ~1600MHz with proper timings.
Sep 27, 2019
Under the SPD tab in CPU-Z it is saying it is stuck at DDR4-2132 with DOCP on, in the BIOS it says 3200MHz, but When testing performance it says 2132, I'm at a complete loss. My motherboard BIOS is completely up to date thanks to ARMORY CRATE, and my computer has not crashed.