[SOLVED] RAM Speed Issue.

Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys, so I read a few forums on this issue and seen some people get some results and some get explanations on the hardware itself being an issue. (As far as mobo) I have some tech knowledge but its pretty much self-taught through trial and error. This is my issue, though. Running an AMD 3950x, AsRock X570 Taichi, G.Skill DDR4 3200 MHz yet CPU-Z is telling me its running DDR-2132 (1066MHz). Bought a Samsung m2 980 pro and the boot speed does not seem any faster than my normal SSD. Anyone with some answers on the RAM would be appreciated, I have it running XMP yet it keeps telling me the same information.

Solution
Hey guys, so I read a few forums on this issue and seen some people get some results and some get explanations on the hardware itself being an issue. (As far as mobo) I have some tech knowledge but its pretty much self-taught through trial and error. This is my issue, though. Running an AMD 3950x, AsRock X570 Taichi, G.Skill DDR4 3200 MHz yet CPU-Z is telling me its running DDR-2132 (1066MHz). Bought a Samsung m2 980 pro and the boot speed does not seem any faster than my normal SSD. Anyone with some answers on the RAM would be appreciated, I have it running XMP yet it keeps telling me the same information.
Boot speed/perf.
Folks get those benchmark numbers dancing in their eyeballs and run out and get a m.2/nvme ssd...
Jun 28, 2021
5FuiVZ4.png
tqzxy3E.png

Cubrix

Commendable
Nov 28, 2019
How many RAM chips do you have and are all of them the same?

Please post us a picture of your memory tab in CPU-Z

Boot speed/perf.
Folks get those benchmark numbers dancing in their eyeballs and run out and get a m.2/nvme ssd.
Surprise/surprise very little diff from a 2.5 ssd.

Solution
D

Deleted member 14196

post the SPD tab of CPUz so we can see the memory timings. post a shot for EACH and EVERY ram stick please.

TRENDING THREADS