• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question RAM stays extremely high

Feb 16, 2019
Hey,

My RAM constantly stays extremely high (~85%).
This is the tasklist I got after gaming and programming for ~6 hours or so.

I'd be more than happy to answer any other question.

Thanks in advance,
Solosis

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
what game? could be issue with the java not releasing ram.
Destiny 2 and League of Legends. I don't think it's a problem with the game itself however. I tried other games such as osu, Dying Light, Black Desert Online, Minecraft, Skyrim, and they all do the same thing.
I sometimes have a Discord bot running locally which is also in Java. When I don't run it at all after a clean restart, the issue still persists.

I'm running the latest version of Java.

Nov 6, 2019
Well after looking at mine I can def say that all yours is taking too much Memory. For an example.

Registry 70,980 K

Mine is like 600K.

Why is speccy showing 16GB of RAM if you only have 8? Did you remove the faulty stick from your system?

Feb 16, 2019
Well after looking at mine I can def say that all yours is taking too much Memory. For an example.

Registry 70,980 K

Mine is like 600K.

Why is speccy showing 16GB of RAM if you only have 8? Did you remove the faulty stick from your system?
I removed my faulty stick from the system, yes.
I figured I already posted my specs on another thread but I forgot I removed that stick in the meanwhile.
I do have 8GB of RAM.

Why would Registry use that much?

Nov 6, 2019
I removed my faulty stick from the system, yes.
I figured I already posted my specs on another thread but I forgot I removed that stick in the meanwhile.
I do have 8GB of RAM.

Why would Registry use that much?
Can I have a screenshot of the process tab instead of the details tab with the things taking the most RAM at the top.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prateek320i Memory 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS