Question RAM Stick Problem -CAN'T BOOT UP PC- [HELP ME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2022
I have problem which i can't solved. So please if you know help me.

When i boot my PC with 2 RAM stickts, there's no display. If i took 1 of them (with 1 i have display), if i swap them, the other RAM stick won't show display. I tested all the slots, are all working fine with the 1 RAM who was working fine, I tried every combination a1,b1, a2,b2, they won't boot together.

On the RAM Sticks i have RGB, on that RAM Stick who doesn't show display the RGB is lighting up and there's no display, the coolers work at full speed (CPU & GPU).

My friends tryed that RAM on their PC and it works fine. On my PC doesn't show display.

I try to clean it with ethanol, pencil eraser, restarted BIOS, CMOS, tryed with other power suply, new CPU paste, and i still have that issue,

Before that i got just blue screen with 0-100% and barcode, nothing else.

Before this happen we have earthquake and i was playing League Of Legends, 1-2minutes after earthquake i got bluescreen and this problem.

My PC spec:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: 1660 TUF GAMING
RAM: 16gb RAM (2x8gb) kit - Kingston HyperX Fury 3200MHz.
Motherboard: ASUS B550M-K

Sorry for my bad English. :)

Ralston18

Titan
Your English is fine - language is always something that can be worked out if confusion occurs....

Add some details:

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Go online and find the applicable Motherboard's User Guide/Manual Double check that you have indeed installed supported components and correctly configured the build to support those components. Especially RAM.

= = = =

Not exactly sure about the sequence of events.

If the system will boot in any manner (remember Safe Mode) then look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes etc..

Either one or both of those tools may provide some errors relevant to the boot failures.

= = = =

Another thought:

If the earthquake caused a power outage then your computer may have corrupted files that can often result from unexpected power losses.

Try the built in Windows troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

If not then try "sfc /scannow" and "dism".

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

DISM Overview | Microsoft Docs

I have problem which i can't solved. So please if you know help me.

When i boot my PC with 2 RAM stickts, there's no display. If i took 1 of them (with 1 i have display), if i swap them, the other RAM stick won't show display. I tested all the slots, are all working fine with the 1 RAM who was working fine, I tried every combination a1,b1, a2,b2, they won't boot together.

The 4 RAM slots on your MB are A1,A2,B1, B2 as per page 1-8 in your manual.
Single module in B2 for testing purposes. (Single channel mode)
Two modules occupy A2 and B2 for dual channel mode.

Jan 18, 2022
I tried with another PSU, and the same problem.. With 2 RAM Sticks i dont have display, with one of them works fine, with other one nothing, just fans spinnings fast..

Somehow i reset CMOS and BIOS Battery, and the pc starts with 2 RAM Sticks and after 5-10minutes its show me blue screen with this error code: irql less or equal, after that blue screen i cant boot up mi PC with 2 RAM sticks, so i decided to do everything with memory diagnostic tool (but with 1 RAM) and nothing, i tried in command prompt (chkdsk c: /f/x/r) and again there's no problem, but i CANT use my 2 sticks of ram..

What should i do? Im really tired of this, i tried everything i read on internet to solve this problem but nothing..

The RAM Sticks works fine on others computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.