Question Ram timings help.

Apr 18, 2022
I'm very new to manually adjusting ram timings and need a lot of help here. The ram kits are 2 F4-3600C14D-32GTZN.
I was under the impression that this B die stuff allows for tighter sub timings but I can't really change anything that the system automatically set without going into a boot loop and the bios booting into safe mode. In the rare event that it does eventually boot. There are multiple errors when running TM5 to test the settings. Not sure what to do with them.
Zentimings: View: https://imgur.com/z7O0C4X

HWi64: View: https://imgur.com/68YW0BC

Ralston18

Titan
Going back a couple of steps:

Why are the RAM timings being adjusted?

What is the reason or requirement for doing so.?

What gain(s) are expected?

The starting point is the motherboard.

Go to the motherboard's manufacturer's website and check both the motherboard's User Guide/Manual for supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Also check the QVL (Qualified Vendor's list) for any manufacturer posted updates regarding supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Objective being to ensure/verify that the current RAM and RAM configuration are supported.

Apr 18, 2022
Mostly because with my other kit I was getting freezing of the system loading/unloading certain games and maps and a bunch of stuttering in games at times. The new kit is better. There's no freezing and less stuttering now but it still happens some. I had been told that tweaking the sub timings might help this. Just higher 1% lows in games and less stuttering.

I've heard about getting the kit to run at 3800 with the same timings but don't know how to do that. Any attempt made has always resulted in a boot loop.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (wi-fi) bios version 4201
CPU: 5800X3D
PSU: Corsair RM750
GPU: RTX 3070
Current Ram: 64GB GSkill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C14D-32GTZN (2 kits)
Old Ram was: 128GB Patriot Viper Steel Series PVS432G320C6 and PVS464G320C6K
2 HDD, 2 SDD, and 2 nvme drives
9 fans including those on the CPU cooler.
CPU cooler is a Dark Rock 4 Pro with the stock fans replaced with Noctua fans.

GSkill lists my motherboard on their QVL list for the kit in question. It looks like Asus's QVL list hasn't been updated in a few years(?) and doesn't list either of the kits.

If I manually enter the timings that the motherboard picked it's 50/50 weather or not it'll boot. I've also noticed that the voltages reported are always lower than those that are entered. I do not know if this is accurate readings or if it's a display error in both the bios and hwinfo.

Forget about changing the timings. Enable XMP, save settings, exit BIOS. If it POSTS fine, go back into the BIOS and increase the DRAM voltage by .005v or whatever the lowest increment is that it will allow you to increase the DRAM voltage by. Save settings, exit BIOS, go into Windows and see if you still have a problem. If you DO, then back into BIOS and increase DRAM voltage again by lowest possible increment. Rinse and repeat. If the problem doesn't go away by the time you've done this twice then voltage likely isn't the problem.

The biggest problem here might be that you have two kits. That means not all these DIMMs were tested and validated to be compatible with each other. It does not matter if they are the exact same model or not. Please read section two at the following link titled "Mixed memory":

And this as well:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/amd-ram-compatibility.3210050/#post-19785792

Then try each kit by itself in the A2 and B2 slots, to see if you have any problems when using each kit separately.

Apr 18, 2022
There was a kit that was the same that had 4 dimms in it. F4-3600C14Q-64GTZN but it was a few hundred more than getting 2 of the 32GB kits.

I'll see about trying that. The annoying part of trying it is I have to remove the CPU cooler each time I want to get access to all 4 ram slots. The DR4P already overhangs one of them and with the fan on it it overhangs all 4 slots completely.

Apr 18, 2022
Fair enough. I've already had to re seat the cpu cooler like 20 times already with this build so what's another one? Or another 8 in this case. With only one of the kits installed at a time there were no issues. Both even ran at 3800 easily. With all 4 in there is seems like 3600 is the max. Computer just won't boot with anything higher. Although I did get it to run at 14-14-14-14-34 which was the timings on the kits that were $150 more total than these kits. From the stickers looks like both kits were manufactured in October at least.

Still haven't checked into the sub timings more yet though. Assuming that 4 sticks would've run at 3800. Which would've been better all things even. 3600 14-14-14-14-34 or 3800 16-16-16-16-36? Also is ddr4 really that touchy? It's about 50/50 when I seat the ram as to weather or not I get a 0d code when trying to boot and have to re seat them again to get it to boot. Even though I'm sure I seated them the same each time. Never had this issue with ddr3 ram.

There's always so much more that I don't know and need to learn.

I'm very new to manually adjusting ram timings and need a lot of help here. The ram kits are 2 F4-3600C14D-32GTZN.
I was under the impression that this B die stuff allows for tighter sub timings but I can't really change anything that the system automatically set without going into a boot loop and the bios booting into safe mode. In the rare event that it does eventually boot. There are multiple errors when running TM5 to test the settings. Not sure what to do with them.
Zentimings: View: https://imgur.com/z7O0C4X

HWi64: View: https://imgur.com/68YW0BC
what are the errors during TM5 test? also which config did you use?

Apr 18, 2022
anta777 extreme config in tm5. I tried their absolute config but it crashes every time I tried to load it.

It depended on what timing I tried to change. The last test that gave an error was 4, 8, 12, 14.
I think another one gave 1, 2, 6, 10 for error codes. Some changes that I've made will pass 5 passes ok. But will throw an error on a second set of 5 passes.

IMO, ditch that, and run the Memtest86 tests.

Memtest86

Go to the Passmark software website and download the USB Memtest86 free version. You can do the optical disk version too if for some reason you cannot use a bootable USB flash drive.

Create bootable media using the downloaded Memtest86. Once you have done that, go into your BIOS and configure the system to boot to the USB drive that contains the Memtest86 USB media or the optical drive if using that option.

You CAN use Memtest86+, as they've recently updated the program after MANY years of no updates, but for the purpose of this guide I recommend using the Passmark version as this is a tried and true utility while I've not had the opportunity to investigate the reliability of the latest 86+ release as compared to Memtest86. Possibly, consider using Memtest86+ as simply a secondary test to Memtest86, much as Windows memory diagnostic utility and Prime95 Blend or custom modes can be used for a second opinion utility.

Create a bootable USB Flash drive:

1. Download the Windows MemTest86 USB image.

2. Right click on the downloaded file and select the "Extract to Here" option. This places the USB image and imaging tool into the current folder.

3. Run the included imageUSB tool, it should already have the image file selected and you just need to choose which connected USB drive to turn into a bootable drive. Note that this will erase all data on the drive.

No memory should ever fail to pass Memtest86 when it is at the default configuration that the system sets it at when you start out or do a clear CMOS by removing the CMOS battery for five minutes.

Best method for testing memory is to first run four passes of Memtest86, all 11 tests, WITH the memory at the default configuration. This should be done BEFORE setting the memory to the XMP profile settings. The paid version has 13 tests but the free version only has tests 1-10 and test 13. So run full passes of all 11 tests. Be sure to download the latest version of Memtest86. Memtest86+ has not been updated in MANY years. It is NO-WISE as good as regular Memtest86 from Passmark software.

If there are ANY errors, at all, then the memory configuration is not stable. Bumping the DRAM voltage up slightly may resolve that OR you may need to make adjustments to the primary timings. There are very few secondary or tertiary timings that should be altered. I can tell you about those if you are trying to tighten your memory timings.

If you cannot pass Memtest86 with the memory at the XMP configuration settings then I would recommend restoring the memory to the default JEDEC SPD of 1333/2133mhz (Depending on your platform and memory type) with everything left on the auto/default configuration and running Memtest86 over again. If it completes the four full passes without error you can try again with the XMP settings but first try bumping the DRAM voltage up once again by whatever small increment the motherboard will allow you to increase it by. If it passes, great, move on to the Prime95 testing.

If it still fails, try once again bumping the voltage if you are still within the maximum allowable voltage for your memory type and test again. If it still fails, you are likely going to need more advanced help with configuring your primary timings and should return the memory to the default configuration until you can sort it out.

If the memory will not pass Memtest86 for four passes when it IS at the stock default non-XMP configuration, even after a minor bump in voltage, then there is likely something physically wrong with one or more of the memory modules and I'd recommend running Memtest on each individual module, separately, to determine which module is causing the issue. If you find a single module that is faulty you should contact the seller or the memory manufacturer and have them replace the memory as a SET. Memory comes matched for a reason as I made clear earlier and if you let them replace only one module rather than the entire set you are back to using unmatched memory which is an open door for problems with incompatible memory.

Be aware that you SHOULD run Memtest86 to test the memory at the default, non-XMP, non-custom profile settings BEFORE ever making any changes to the memory configuration so that you will know if the problem is a setting or is a physical problem with the memory.

Reactions: Unolocogringo
anta777 extreme config in tm5. I tried their absolute config but it crashes every time I tried to load it.

It depended on what timing I tried to change. The last test that gave an error was 4, 8, 12, 14.
I think another one gave 1, 2, 6, 10 for error codes. Some changes that I've made will pass 5 passes ok. But will throw an error on a second set of 5 passes.
thats alot of timings error there, try to tune it yourself, and here is the error reference (go to data 0.7b and scroll down to absolut).

Apr 18, 2022
Ok. It passed memtest86 with 4 passes at both stock and the xmp speeds. Took all day and night to run both tests. It seems to be more stable setting it to manual and inputting the xmp primaries and voltage manually rather than enabling xmp. I had a usb stick with it on from a year ago from testing the Patriot set(s) that I had gotten then. Had a total of 3 doa and 1 faulty then. Went through 8 sticks to get 4 that worked.

How do I set up prime95 to test the ram only? Minimum voltage increment for the ram on this motherboard is 0.005. Is there any issue with the reported voltage always being lower than the voltage that is set. The xmp for the kits is 1.45v. Motherboard and HWi report it as 1.44v fluctuating between 1.32v and 1.48v depending on system load.

TM5 also ran for a few passes not without any errors kicked up. I'm not sure what changed in the last week. Other than I had the kits removed to test one at a time before putting both back in again. Possibly there might have been some debris that got in there the first time I seated them that caused the initial instability that has since been cleared out?

What are the secondary and tertiary timings that should be done? I've seen posts about ram being temperature sensitive depending on the timings used. Assuming the hottest stick that I've seen gets to 49.9c when running TM5 for 7+hours. Mostly temps are high 30s to mid 40s so far, otherwise. They'd be a bit cooler, but I don't have temperature control for my room. My landlord keeps the place between 27-32c ambient on average. I'd prefer ambient to be around 22.5c.

That's probably because the XMP settings aren't always super compatible with all boards. When XMP doesn't work, it's usually because of one of the preconfigured secondary or tertiary timings, but if you don't enable XMP it won't preconfigure those timings. SO if you set the speed, voltage, and primary timings, plus usually also the first secondary timing which I think off the top of my head is tRFC, and leave the rest on auto, then in cases where XMP isn't working well it tends to allow the board to make configuration changes which better suit the specific configuration by trail and error through memory training during POST.

Lots of memory configurations work fine at first, but then after a few passes the memory gets warm and that's when you start noticing a lot of errors that you didn't see when it was cold. That's common, and that's why we run for at least four passes.

If your memory doesn't error during the fourth pass, you probably will never notice any problems with it under normal conditions unless you are running something that is super memory intensive for a long time.

I have used both of these as guides in the past, and present.

https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper/blob/oc-guide/DDR4 OC Guide.md

Ok. It passed memtest86 with 4 passes at both stock and the xmp speeds. Took all day and night to run both tests. It seems to be more stable setting it to manual and inputting the xmp primaries and voltage manually rather than enabling xmp. I had a usb stick with it on from a year ago from testing the Patriot set(s) that I had gotten then. Had a total of 3 doa and 1 faulty then. Went through 8 sticks to get 4 that worked.

How do I set up prime95 to test the ram only? Minimum voltage increment for the ram on this motherboard is 0.005. Is there any issue with the reported voltage always being lower than the voltage that is set. The xmp for the kits is 1.45v. Motherboard and HWi report it as 1.44v fluctuating between 1.32v and 1.48v depending on system load.

TM5 also ran for a few passes not without any errors kicked up. I'm not sure what changed in the last week. Other than I had the kits removed to test one at a time before putting both back in again. Possibly there might have been some debris that got in there the first time I seated them that caused the initial instability that has since been cleared out?

What are the secondary and tertiary timings that should be done? I've seen posts about ram being temperature sensitive depending on the timings used. Assuming the hottest stick that I've seen gets to 49.9c when running TM5 for 7+hours. Mostly temps are high 30s to mid 40s so far, otherwise. They'd be a bit cooler, but I don't have temperature control for my room. My landlord keeps the place between 27-32c ambient on average. I'd prefer ambient to be around 22.5c.
if you're lazy and want the quick fix but still staying at your XMP profile enabled:
ProcODT: put it at 43.6 or 48, since you got 4 Ranks (4x8GB) of ram i suggest you to start at 48

RTTNom: 7 or (34 Ohm)
RTTWr: 3 (or 60 Ohm)
RTTPark: between 3 to 1 (or 60 to 240 ohm)

AddrCmdDrvStr: 24

RTT value is RZQ/240, means if you put 3 for example, it would mean 3/240 which results in 60.

and if you really want to push/optimize the secondary and teritary, you could try this:
tRC: 50 (tRAS+tRP)

tRRDS: 4
tRRDL: could go as low as 4, but try 8 then 6
tFAW: 16
tWTRS: 4
tWTRL: could go as low as 8 or 6 , but try 12, then 10
tWR: start at 16, then you could try to go as low as 8

tRFC: put it at 560 for start, you could fiddle with this as low as you could AFTER you've done tweaking all other timings since tRFC could be sensitive to temps, i myself prefer to get all secondary and teritary timings as low and stable as i could with tRFC at 560, then start tuning.

tRFC down as much as you could
tRTP: try 12 then lower it by 2, maybe could go into 8
tRDWR: this one yours are really high, standard XMP kits i ever bought usually starts at 8, so put it at i
tWRRD: put it between 3 to 1, i suggest start at 3
PowerDown: Disabled

try to go as low as you could, then if everything seems booting with the tightest or your desired timing, test it with TM5 Absolut config for 3 cycles.

alternatively, you could try to loosen the primary timings first to this:

tCL and tCWL: 16
tRCDRD: 16
tRCDWR: 16
tRP: 16
tRAS: 36
tRC: 52

you could also try to fiddle with the LLC for SOC (and the cpu if you want), it does help me sometime when tweaking ryzen imc. just keep in mind, b dies are kinda sensitive above 50c usually, so i think it is kinda better if you did drop the voltage and be smart with the available LLC options, with the sacrifice of loosening the primary timings and the tCWL, since tCL = tCWL, but if you could do tCL - 2 for tCWL. combination of greater secondary and teritary timings and lowest possible voltage, wouldn't be all bad for the primary to be loosened a bit. b dies could do 16 flat usually, so try it out the best combination and it will took hours if not days if you aim for balance and perfection for both timings and voltage.

Dont forget to update youe mobo bios to the latest and chipset driver to the latest (ver 4.11 as the time im writing this)

Last edited:
For a Ryzen platform? No.

Every Ryzen platform I've worked on, every timing configuration I've seen that was automatically configured and every article I've read about configuring Ryzen timings, all have seemed to indicate to me that odd numbered primary timings, aside from maybe, MAYBE tRAS, don't work well or at all in some cases on Ryzen platforms. It's almost always like 14, 14, 14, 36, or 14, 16, 16, 38, or 16, 16, 18, 38, or something along those lines. Not those exact, or any particular, timings, but nothing in the primary timings set to like 15, 17, 19.

Kind of like you see here, which is actually directly from Corsair. And this might apply to many of the secondary timings too.

SlY3jus.png

Reactions: Karadjgne
For a Ryzen platform? No.

Every Ryzen platform I've worked on, every timing configuration I've seen that was automatically configured and every article I've read about configuring Ryzen timings, all have seemed to indicate to me that odd numbered primary timings, aside from maybe, MAYBE tRAS, don't work well or at all in some cases on Ryzen platforms. It's almost always like 14, 14, 14, 36, or 14, 16, 16, 38, or 16, 16, 18, 38, or something along those lines. Not those exact, or any particular, timings, but nothing in the primary timings set to like 15, 17, 19.

Kind of like you see here, which is actually directly from Corsair. And this might apply to many of the secondary timings too.

SlY3jus.png
yup, due to GDM tCL usually starts at 16 or 14 for good kits, with cl18 standard across all cheap 3600mhz kits. even if i were to put odd numbers, the board would round up the number, like 15 would round to 16, both tCL and tCWL.

tRCDWR could be lower for ryzen, with tRCDRD could also be lower but its best to set it not lower. but knowing OP kits are 14-15-15 at 1.45v for 3600mhz ig thats alot for cl14, also building up temps even with normal xmp would give errors on tests like Kahru or TM5 with 1usmus v3 or anta777 absolut config. so yeah, getting best secondary and teritary with a little bit higher primary (cl16) and aim the lowest possible voltage say 1.4, or 1.36-1.39v would be worth the shot, lowering both temps but didnt tamper that much with the r/w/c performance. i saw OP secondary and teritary timings are all messed up so even with tight primary, the r/w/c suffer from bad secondary and teritary.

yup, due to GDM tCL usually starts at 16 or 14 for good kits, with cl18 standard across all cheap 3600mhz kits. even if i were to put odd numbers, the board would round up the number, like 15 would round to 16, both tCL and tCWL.

tRCDWR could be lower for ryzen, with tRCDRD could also be lower but its best to set it not lower. but knowing OP kits are 14-15-15 at 1.45v for 3600mhz ig thats alot for cl14, also building up temps even with normal xmp would give errors on tests like Kahru or TM5 with 1usmus v3 or anta777 absolut config. so yeah, getting best secondary and teritary with a little bit higher primary (cl16) and aim the lowest possible voltage say 1.4, or 1.36-1.39v would be worth the shot, lowering both temps but didnt tamper that much with the r/w/c performance. i saw OP secondary and teritary timings are all messed up so even with tight primary, the r/w/c suffer from bad secondary and teritary.
No, it won't. At least, don't assume it will, because it's not always true.

I'm working another thread right now with a guy who has a Ryzen configuration but has XMP enabled on a kit with CL15 timings, and with XMP enabled it is NOT changing the timings to a rounded number and it is, we think, what is causing him some performance issues.

It's changing, seemingly, the CAS latency (CL) to 16, but it's leaving tRCD and tRP at 17 and tRAS at 35 and those timings are important as well, and I normally see Ryzen compatible kits, as we've said, with all those timings on even numbers.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...rm-to-its-full-capacity.3786641/post-22864622

Reactions: Koekieezz
No, it won't. At least, don't assume it will, because it's not always true.

I'm working another thread right now with a guy who has a Ryzen configuration but has XMP enabled on a kit with CL15 timings, and with XMP enabled it is NOT changing the timings to a rounded number and it is, we think, what is causing him some performance issues.

It's changing, seemingly, the CAS latency (CL) to 16, but it's leaving tRCD and tRP at 17 and tRAS at 35 and those timings are important as well, and I normally see Ryzen compatible kits, as we've said, with all those timings on even numbers.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...rm-to-its-full-capacity.3786641/post-22864622
if GDM enabled, it would round the number, even if it's displaying that its cl15 or some, since how gdm works are by halving the speed for tCL and tCWL but also halving the digit, which means odd number wont work. Say running a 3600MT/s CL15, and GDM is set to on rather than normal 1T or 2T, it would run the tCL and tCWL at half the speed, so 1800MT/s but also run the tCL and tCWL to 8, since it rounds the number.

if GDM not enabled, then it wont be rounded, running true 1T or 2T command rate.

Gear down mode used to come enabled by default, because memory problems were so rampant on Ryzen platforms. Most of the Ryzen boards I've worked on in the last two years have had GDM disabled by default and most of the memory recommendations I've seen from the heavy hitters in this area recommend leaving it disabled and running a 1T command rate if you can, 2T if you can't, and Gear down mode only if you have to because it works to stablize memory operations but at the cost of higher latency and lowered performance.

Myself, I'd recommend leaving it disabled and manually configure the memory. As with the thread I linked to above, that OP manually set his Intel based sticks to 16-18-18-36 rather than 15-17-17-35 and with a 1T command rate and GDM disabled he had measurably better performance in Cinebench and Timespy according to him. He didn't post the "after" screenshots but since he seemed happier, didn't seem necessary to me.

Reactions: Koekieezz
Apr 18, 2022
I only got notifications for the first 2 replies since my last post. I didn't realise there was more activity until yesterday. I don't know how to reply to multiple people at once. So I'll combine everything into one post.

I cannot get TM5 Absolute to run at all still. Each time I try there's a popup for each of the workers saying that it's crashed. Extreme still runs ok. Although there's a lot of fluctuation in the sec/gb reading while it's running. A few tests it's in single digits and a few others it's almost 180sec/gb. Would it happen to be staying in the cpu cache for the quicker numbers and hitting into the page file when it gets that slow?

I don't know if it works that way or not. But someone said it was 4 ranks 4x8gb that I had. Wouldn't it be 8 ranks? I'm using 4 dual rank sticks. 4x16gb.

Also see what you said a bit about the different kits. The say they are made in the same month and have the same item number. But on one set it has 04213X8810B and the other has 0421308810B on it. I don't know what the difference between the X and 0 are though.

I've been making changes everyday following the guides and advice posted. I'll post a pic at the end of this to see how it's going and for anymore tips/advice as to how much more to proceed. Oddly from before I started the post the changes are going much easier for some reason. Only one change this time that I've tried hasn't worked. Trying to drop tCWL at all ended up in having to reset the CMOS to get the computer to post again. I'm not sure what tWRRD should be at all and I haven't tried messing with tRFC/tREFI much yet. How are things looking otherwise. Some of you were talking about GDM disabled. Should that be attempted next/soon?

So far this passes 4 passes of memtest86, 3 passes of TM5 extreme, and 14.5 hours of prime95 set the way the guide says to without any errors. Temps of the inner 2 dimms still hit about 50c though. The outer 2 are about 45-47c. I can try to see if it'll still be stable at a lower voltage to try to drop temps if you still think that's a good idea. Is it odd that the temps didn't really increase with the tighter timings? Still holding about mids 30s idle and mid 40s gaming too.

Is it likely to be able to increase the frequency above the xmp rating? Or is that too much to ask from this mobo/cpu combo? With just the one kit in there (either one). I could get it to boot easy into 3800. But didn't test it much or try higher frequencies. Mostly had it at 16s instead of 14s. With all 4 in there it won't do above 3600 even with looser timings. Unless I'm missing something.

Here's what I got so far:
View: https://imgur.com/a/fcZujPA

I only got notifications for the first 2 replies since my last post. I didn't realise there was more activity until yesterday. I don't know how to reply to multiple people at once. So I'll combine everything into one post.

I cannot get TM5 Absolute to run at all still. Each time I try there's a popup for each of the workers saying that it's crashed. Extreme still runs ok. Although there's a lot of fluctuation in the sec/gb reading while it's running. A few tests it's in single digits and a few others it's almost 180sec/gb. Would it happen to be staying in the cpu cache for the quicker numbers and hitting into the page file when it gets that slow?

I don't know if it works that way or not. But someone said it was 4 ranks 4x8gb that I had. Wouldn't it be 8 ranks? I'm using 4 dual rank sticks. 4x16gb.

Also see what you said a bit about the different kits. The say they are made in the same month and have the same item number. But on one set it has 04213X8810B and the other has 0421308810B on it. I don't know what the difference between the X and 0 are though.

I've been making changes everyday following the guides and advice posted. I'll post a pic at the end of this to see how it's going and for anymore tips/advice as to how much more to proceed. Oddly from before I started the post the changes are going much easier for some reason. Only one change this time that I've tried hasn't worked. Trying to drop tCWL at all ended up in having to reset the CMOS to get the computer to post again. I'm not sure what tWRRD should be at all and I haven't tried messing with tRFC/tREFI much yet. How are things looking otherwise. Some of you were talking about GDM disabled. Should that be attempted next/soon?

So far this passes 4 passes of memtest86, 3 passes of TM5 extreme, and 14.5 hours of prime95 set the way the guide says to without any errors. Temps of the inner 2 dimms still hit about 50c though. The outer 2 are about 45-47c. I can try to see if it'll still be stable at a lower voltage to try to drop temps if you still think that's a good idea. Is it odd that the temps didn't really increase with the tighter timings? Still holding about mids 30s idle and mid 40s gaming too.

Is it likely to be able to increase the frequency above the xmp rating? Or is that too much to ask from this mobo/cpu combo? With just the one kit in there (either one). I could get it to boot easy into 3800. But didn't test it much or try higher frequencies. Mostly had it at 16s instead of 14s. With all 4 in there it won't do above 3600 even with looser timings. Unless I'm missing something.

Here's what I got so far:
View: https://imgur.com/a/fcZujPA
tWRRD go as low as you could, tCWL stay at the same as tCL if it's not stable, tFAW could go as low as tRCDRD+tRP, and the following tRC = tRP+tRAS, other timings is already great vs stock xmp. question is, will it be stable on daily use + gaming, knowing that gpu dumps heat to the ram sticks?

you could try to loosen the AddrCmdDrvStren to 24 (i forgot where is the option on asus board), tRFC at 560/630, procODT stay or do 48ohm, RttPark to 1/2/3 or 240ohm/120ohm/80ohm (make sure RttNom is at 7 or 34.3 ohm and RttWr at 3 or 80ohm), loosen tCL to tRC, loosen tCL, loosen tRDRDSCL and tWRWRSCL, then start increasing freq.

OC ing the ram sometimes involve this kind of thing (loosen, find max, then decide wants to use tight timings or higher freq with slightly loose timings, both for stability)

For higher freq, the limit on Zen 3 are mostly on the I/O die itself, usually tops at 3833 for 1:1:1 (UCLK and FCLK at 1:1 ratio), sometimes 3900-4000 (usually called golden bin).