[SOLVED] ram usage problem

Aug 30, 2020
so recently i have ram usage problem, it using 4gb from 8gb ram while idle. i tried look in the task manager, but it doesnt show what using my ram that much. So i try the apps called RAMMAP and its showing the AWE(idk what this is) using my 2,3gb ram. Does anyone know what AWE is? and how do i get rid of it?

*sry for my bad english and if i use the wrong section of the forums(im new here)

Solution
so recently i have ram usage problem, it using 4gb from 8gb ram while idle. i tried look in the task manager, but it doesnt show what using my ram that much. So i try the apps called RAMMAP and its showing the AWE(idk what this is) using my 2,3gb ram. Does anyone know what AWE is? and how do i get rid of it?

*sry for my bad english and if i use the wrong section of the forums(im new here)
That AWE must be some software/program. If you right click on it's thread in Task manager and go to "Open file location" will show you which program is using it. I suspect it's some antivirus.

That AWE must be some software/program. If you right click on it's thread in Task manager and go to "Open file location" will show you which program is using it. I suspect it's some antivirus.

Solution
Aug 30, 2020
Did you try right click menu ? Every one shows file it's responsible for that tread.
the RAMMAP dont have right click menu. only have this
do one of those menu can do the problem?

EDIT: my PC is fine now, i think it just a malware thought cuz Malwarebytes fix the issues(idk why i didnt try this first). Anyway thank you for the responses, really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2020
Guess that it has to do with this,
AWE
only leaves you to wonder what program is using this to do what it is created for.
in that AWE pages it show me
FFVTzG2.png

do that function will fix the problem?? if that does,how i apply that function?

EDIT: my PC is fine now, i think it just a malware thought cuz Malwarebytes fix the issues(idk why i didnt try this first). Anyway thank you for the responses, really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: