Question RAM Usage shown in "%" is too high

Shornak

Prominent
Sep 18, 2019
Hey Guys

So I've noticed weirdly high RAM usage in task manager, rammap and resource monitor and would like to sort things out.
The RAM usage in percentage is displayed incorrectly as the sum of all processes is still under said value (see screenshot)
View: https://imgur.com/a/LC7sxrK

on a sidenote: I opened a Game, Firefox and the usual other programs to provide you with an idea as to how little they use usually, the ram usage whilst being idle is still at least 38% (without games, chat prog or browsers open)
I see that the mapped file is rather big idk why
also network driver can cause this RAM leakage?
I didnt find much more on that subject ( I am still searching tho, but figured posting here might be for the best)
Did run memtest and performed a few Antivirus Scans (namely win-defender, eset and malewarebytes)

Specs:
PSU: Seasonic 650W platinum
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: Kingston 2x 8GB @3200MHz
CPU: i7 8700k
Mobo: Asus ROG Strix 390-E

Oct 12, 2020
I ki
Hey Guys

So I've noticed weirdly high RAM usage in task manager, rammap and resource monitor and would like to sort things out.
The RAM usage in percentage is displayed incorrectly as the sum of all processes is still under said value (see screenshot)
View: https://imgur.com/a/LC7sxrK

on a sidenote: I opened a Game, Firefox and the usual other programs to provide you with an idea as to how little they use usually, the ram usage whilst being idle is still at least 38% (without games, chat prog or browsers open)
I see that the mapped file is rather big idk why
also network driver can cause this RAM leakage?
I didnt find much more on that subject ( I am still searching tho, but figured posting here might be for the best)
Did run memtest and performed a few Antivirus Scans (namely win-defender, eset and malewarebytes)

Specs:
PSU: Seasonic 650W platinum
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: Kingston 2x 8GB @3200MHz
CPU: i7 8700k
Mobo: Asus ROG Strix 390-E

I kinda have the same thing with my 2666hz 8gb ram stick
When i just boot the computer
It shows the memory at 23to 30%
I hope we find a solution