Question RAM

Mar 21, 2022
Hola, buenos días.

Tengo un Tosihiba C45-ASP4311FL con Windows 10.
Este Toshiba tiene 6 gb de RAM. 1 de 4 y 1 de 2.
Quiero ampliar la RAM. Voy a cambiar la de 4 y le pongo una de 8 y queda la de 2. Es decir, en total 10 Gb de RAM.
No tiene problema esta configuración?

Gracias por su pronta respuesta.

Using Google Translate;

Hello good day.

I have a Tosihiba C45-ASP4311FL running Windows 10.
This Toshiba has 6GB of RAM. 1 of 4 and 1 of 2.
I want to expand the RAM. I am going to change the one with 4 and I put one of 8 and the one with 2 remains. That is, a total of 10 Gb of RAM.
Isn't there a problem with this configuration?

Thanks for your quick response.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Using this;
https://www.kingstonmemoryshop.co.u...series/toshiba-satellite-c45-asp4311fl-laptop
Please top mixing and matching sticks of ram! You should look for a dual channel DDR3-1600MHz laptop ram kit, i.e, 2x8GB DDR3-1600MHz 1.5v ram kit.

In the interim period, you're advised to make sure your laptop's motherboard is on the latest version prior to dropping in the new ram sticks.

Mar 21, 2022
Hola, buenos días.

Tengo un portatil Toshiba Satellite C45-ASP4311FL con Windows 10.

Este equipo viene con 6 Gb de RAM, 1 de 4 Gb y otra de 2 Gb.

Quiero ampliar la memoria RAM.

Quiero sacar la de 4 Gb y la reemplazo con 1 de 8 Gb y dejo la de 2 Gb. En total serian 10 Gb de RAM.

Esto se puede hacer? Si es algo compatible?

Gracias por su pronta respuesta.

Mar 21, 2022
Hello good morning.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C45-ASP4311FL laptop with Windows 10.

This computer comes with 6 Gb of RAM, 1 of 4 Gb and another of 2 Gb.

I want to expand the RAM memory.

I want to remove the 4 Gb and replace it with 1 8 Gb and leave the 2 Gb. In total 10 Gb of RAM as standard.

Can this be done? If it is something compatible?

I'm guessing the 2 gb of RAM is soldered to the motherboard and the 4 GB is a replaceable stick.

You certainly should be able to replace the 4 gb stick with an 8 gb stick, but you may have compatibility issues with the 2 gb soldered RAM.

At minimum, I'd look at the online specifications page of the laptop and get as many details as possible about your current 4 gb stick.....speed, voltage, and whatever else is mentioned. You can try to replace with the exact same brand and specifications other than capacity, but that wouldn't guarantee compatibility.

You might email Toshiba customer service...that may help or be a lost cause.

Hello good morning.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C45-ASP4311FL laptop with Windows 10.

This computer comes with 6 Gb of RAM, 1 of 4 Gb and another of 2 Gb.

I want to expand the RAM memory.

I want to remove the 4 Gb and replace it with 1 8 Gb and leave the 2 Gb. In total 10 Gb of RAM as standard.

Can this be done? If it is something compatible?

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/dynabook-toshiba/satellite-c45-asp4311fl

Maybe leave the 4GB and add a 8GB.

TRENDING THREADS