[SOLVED] Ran PC on OPEN GROUND for a few weeks - any damage?

Dec 26, 2021
I moved some things around my basement, and ended up using an outlet that I haven't used in many years which was originally part of my garage. I ended up placing my desk there, and plugged in a VERY high end PC into this outlet (12900k, RTX 3090, DDR5 RAM and so on). A few weeks in, I notice a few shocks (not really shocks but just that unconfutable feeling you get when you're grounded from touching something else, and you touch an ungrounded item) I was getting from the case, so I tested the outlet with a tester and saw it was an open ground. I am pretty worried I damaged the parts in some way, they are pretty much irreplicable these days with all the shortages.

I don't notice any problems really, other than a few times on wake up from sleep, the monitor had a high contrast, kind of greyed out look to it, which went away after a reboot. Only happened twice in three weeks, and I'm not sure its even related since I'm running windows 11 (bugs), and nvidia had some dark contrast issues in the new drivers (supposedly fixed but who knows).

Any chances there is latent damaged to a part, or would it be obvious if I did? Am I just worrying for no reason?

Appreciate any insight on the issue, it has me pretty bummed out.