Question Random and constant BSODs

May 27, 2020
So about a month ago I started getting BSODs randomly and all of a sudden. I decided to do a clean install of windows 10 on my HDD thinking maybe some of my windows files for corrupted, and I got no BSODs for about a month. Fast foward a month later to today, I started getting them again. I reinstalled windows again but this time I still kept getting them, sometimes as soon as I entered desktop, sometimes a few mins later.

I tried my HDD in another computer and everything was fine, I thought it was maybe a faulty PSU since it was very old and started making noise, so I bought a new one(I was gonna buy a new one anyway) but I still kept getting them. Then I checked my RAM sticks and did a windows memory diagnostic test on anothwr computer and it said the RAM was fine...I really dont know what to do and am startin to lose my mind, I bought a new CPU, MB and RAM about 2 months ago(and a PSU today) so to mw it wouldnt make too much sense that they are already faulty.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Yes as soon as i got it i had to update the bios since its a zen 2 cpu, and i recently checked the bios and it was up to date.
it seems you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting, I wish I could help you as I understand your dilemma. out of curiosity you aren't trying to OC your CPU or GPU are you? also, after a clean windows 10 install are you loading the current chipset and GPU drivers?

also, this article just came out 4 days ago on windowcentral it may have something to offer

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors-windows-10

May 27, 2020
it seems you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting, I wish I could help you as I understand your dilemma. out of curiosity you aren't trying to OC your CPU or GPU are you? also, after a clean windows 10 install are you loading the current chipset and GPU drivers?

also, this article just came out 4 days ago on windowcentral it may have something to offer

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors-windows-10
No I didnt want to OC my CPU because I have a stock cooler and the MB I have doesnt have great VRMs, and about the GPU I literally only OCd it for few days a few months ago but I saw that I didnt get much improvment so I stopped doing it.And yes I installed the latest GPU drivers and Ryzen chipset drivers.
Also now for some reason my PC goes longer without BSOD but now one of my games keep crashing which it never did before, and I get BSOD after doing a random task like opening Powershell.