Random Audio and Video stuttering

plee73521

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
I've had this problem for I don't know how long but whenever I listen to music on spotify and watch videos and movies on youtube and netflix my audio stutters and echoes? if thats tbe correct term. It would be playing and all of the sudden stutter and buzz and distort I've tried turning off enhancements, reinstalling drivers, and even reset windows 10.
Pls help the stuttering and buzzing noises get on my nerves.

https://youtu.be/9AjPyj6mZQ8
heres a youtube video you should be able to hear at around 0:25 - 0:27
Thank you

Solution

Hello again plee73521

Purchasing new hardware should the last resort, and that is something I never recommend unless the situation gets completely out of hand.

For now, if possible, can you please try re-installing Windows 10 but this time without connecting it to the Internet? This way, it won't download the latest updates which might be causing trouble.

Cheers!! :)
Hello plee73521

Since you already tried re-installing Windows 10 and have re-installed the drivers, can you please install an earlier version of graphics driver, and see if the issue is resolved?

Also, if possible, please temporarily remove any Windows updates installed on your computer. Sometime, the latest updates or the most recent version of drivers are not compatible and therefore they make Windows perform inconsistently.

Feel free to report back if any further assistance is needed.

plee73521

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018

plee73521

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
I tried doing the methods provided but theres still freezes and audio buzz i think it got even worse would replacing some hardware help? im currently thinking of getting new motherboard cpu and ram

Hello again plee73521

Purchasing new hardware should the last resort, and that is something I never recommend unless the situation gets completely out of hand.

For now, if possible, can you please try re-installing Windows 10 but this time without connecting it to the Internet? This way, it won't download the latest updates which might be causing trouble.

Solution