Question Random Beeps

Feb 26, 2022
I built my computer a while ago (8 core AMD processor, 32 GB ram, and a GTX 1070) and since day one it's had this issue. It beeps while I'm playing games. Normally ones that have a lot of clutter, shadows, particle effects and such.
The beeping doesn't have a rhythm to it. Normally it's continuous, sometimes with pauses depending what is on screen or if I move the camera around. I can sometimes play if the graphic settings are set to minimum. But I shouldn't have to with my build. There is no pattern in the beeps from what I can tell. I've run diagnostics, checked drivers, made sure everything is secure in the case. Even taken it in to a shop to see what they had to say (they said it works normally), and from everything I can tell it should work perfectly fine. While I'm playing I monitored CPU usage, GPU usage, CPU temp, GPU temp. The results where normal. I don't know what else to do at this point besides rebuilding the thing which is expensive and wasteful of potentially useful working parts.

Feb 26, 2022
determine exactly where the sound is coming from.

are you connected to a UPS?
Thanks, never even thought that was the possibility. Yes I have a UPS. So I sat on the ground and started a game up, and turns out it is the UPS throwing a fit and not my PC. I didn't think that my PC would draw more power that UPS could handle. Thanks again.