[SOLVED] Random black screen and loud fan noises when playing games

Oct 31, 2019
So when ever I launch a game Rust or Pubg for example. Approximately about 20 minutes into the game my PC screen goes black then my the fans from my PC gets louder (not sure if it's the case fans or gpu fans). I would need to hold down the power button on my PC and turn it back on for my PC to function properly again. This happens every time I graphic heavy games. For example this doesn't happen when I play League of Legends only games like Rust or Pubg. But when my screen turns black I can still here music that I left open in the background when I game.

PC specs:
Intel i5 6500
Asus B150M Pro Gaming Mobo
4X2 HyperX Fury DDR4 RAM
Crucial MX500 M.2 500GB
OZC Troon 480GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Antec HCG 520w
AMD RX470 4GB
AOC C24G1 144hz Monitor

Everything is up to date I've double checked. I've checked temperatures with SPECCY and CORSAIR LINK my gpu averages a temp of 75 - 84 Degrees
CPU about 34 - 37 Degrees
Both ram is working fine

Please help

Solution
Hi!
75 to 84°C is a bit much for your gpu.
I would advise you to take a look to your card if it's dusty or not. Clean it and replace its thermalpaste. Or it could be your psu.
I recently have same issues, when i play demandig games, after a couple of time my gpu doesn't give signal to the monitor, but i still hear the game's sound for a while. In my case the psu is the reason for the problem, because it's a 20$ 420w unit, and that's not for gameing. If you can, just barrow a psu from one of your friends(if they have) and try your system with it!
Oct 30, 2019
Hi!
75 to 84°C is a bit much for your gpu.
I would advise you to take a look to your card if it's dusty or not. Clean it and replace its thermalpaste. Or it could be your psu.
I recently have same issues, when i play demandig games, after a couple of time my gpu doesn't give signal to the monitor, but i still hear the game's sound for a while. In my case the psu is the reason for the problem, because it's a 20$ 420w unit, and that's not for gameing. If you can, just barrow a psu from one of your friends(if they have) and try your system with it!

Solution