[SOLVED] Random Black Screen, no sound, fans and RGB stay on

xBlueKhaoz

Honorable
Apr 21, 2015
Hello, I recently built my first PC. Everything went well for the first couple of weeks but now I'm getting these random black screens. It happens when I'm browsing the internet or when playing games. I have to hard reset to be able to use my PC again. Nothing is overclocked, also my temps are pretty normal. I have the latest drivers, the latest BIOS update and the latest Windows update. I tried reinstalling Windows but that didn't work. I did a Cinebench and a Heaven Benchmark test and both passed with no problems. Also I cant change the parts because I don't have spare ones or the money to buy new ones. I tried looking if someone else had the same problem but I haven't found something the exact same.

The black screens occurs at random times. Sometimes it happens after a few hours of turning on my PC. Other times after a full day of using my PC and sometimes it doesn't happen at all that day.

Every component I have is brand new, I bought them from either Amazon or Newegg.
The components are the following:
  • Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Cooler that came with the CPU
  • Asus PRIME Z490M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard
  • ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB Phantom Gaming D OC Video Card
  • Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
  • Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
  • Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Solution
Hello, I recently built my first PC. Everything went well for the first couple of weeks but now I'm getting these random black screens. It happens when I'm browsing the internet or when playing games. I have to hard reset to be able to use my PC again. Nothing is overclocked, also my temps are pretty normal. I have the latest drivers, the latest BIOS update and the latest Windows update. I tried reinstalling Windows but that didn't work. I did a Cinebench and a Heaven Benchmark test and both passed with no problems. Also I cant change the parts because I don't have spare ones or the money to buy new ones. I tried looking if someone else had the same problem but I haven't found something the exact same.

The black screens occurs...

The black screens occurs at random times. Sometimes it happens after a few hours of turning on my PC. Other times after a full day of using my PC and sometimes it doesn't happen at all that day.

Every component I have is brand new, I bought them from either Amazon or Newegg.
The components are the following:
  • Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Cooler that came with the CPU
  • Asus PRIME Z490M-PLUS Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard
  • ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB Phantom Gaming D OC Video Card
  • Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
  • Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
  • Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Im sorry dont quote me on this but im really thinking this psu is being released in quatitys with bad batches like every 6-8 months people with this exactly model psu's start posting with issues... Random black screens random memory dumps everything under the sun.... And only thing in common in the systems this psu

Solution