Question Random Black Screens without the PC shutting down on Windows 10 What to do?

Floob

Commendable
Dec 29, 2019
Hello! I sometimes get freezes then black screens for no apparent reason. It has not happened while playing a game yet. 2 weeks ago I reinstalled Windows hoping to fix this and after windows detected the gpu and it tried installing some old ass drivers but everything went black afterwards. I booted the PC again for a few times, it would start but windows wouldnt work. I downloaded DDU on a usb and i plugged into my computer and went into Safe Mode. Uninstalled the drivers, Windows started working again, downloaded the newest AMD Drivers and then the same thing happened. Took it to some guys for testing and they said that it worked great, what the hell, one day it works but on one it doesnt? Thant doesn't make any sense. After getting it back it surprisingly worked and i thought that somehow the problem was gone. But yesterday the random black screens started happening again. Please help (by black screen i mean monitors losing signal from the gpu)
PC Specs:

Ryzen 3 2300x
AMD RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8GB
2x8 GB 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance
620w Inter-Tech PSU 80+
256 GB Sillicon Power A55 (Windows is installed on it)
1TB Seagate HDD
A320-M S2H Motherboard

Last edited:

Floob

Commendable
Dec 29, 2019
Inter-Tech PSU? test with a better psu?
I don't know if it's worth it to be honest sometimes there's weeks when it isn't happening sometimes it happens three times in the same day, oh btw all of the fans are running and everything is powered on when i get the black screens, I will probably buy a psu in the future but i dont know