Question Random blue screen after RAM upgrade

Jun 13, 2019
Okay, so yesterday i upgraded my ram from 8 to 16. i have Team elite ddr4 2400mhz
the first time i installed the ram it doesn't work at all and doesn't send any output to my monitor, but after trying to clean the old ram and stuff it finally worked... and just fine for the rest of the day
(i can play games, ram is detected, no problem at all)
now it's the second day where the problem changed.. the first time i turned it on, i got bluescreen. after restart.. another bluescreen and just keep restarting when it's finally managed to go to the desktop. But just after a few minutes.. Another bluescreen. i don't really know what's the problem here since after all that bluescreen the pc worked again for a while.. and i use it for like 2 hours playing games just fine until another bluescreen!
the bluescren was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
i tried
sfc /scannow on cmd
updating drivers

im typing this on my computer while it lasted.. and just have no idea what to do

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
Please attach all of your minidump files (as an archive)
These are kept in the c:\windows\minidump folder (and a new one is created each time there's a blue screen, with related details on the cause of it)