Random blue screen, help

Feb 19, 2018
Been couple of days where i am just playing and the screen freezes and randomly shuts down and restarts, its not the same as a BSOD, it only happens when gamming, i re-installed all drivers, plug the gpu out and back in, plug the ram out, and it will still happen. btw never overcloaked before, all default settings

pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/as36m0hv7ldp4py/28311954_10155380874075687_2130423489_o.jpg?dl=0

PC SPECS:
Mobo: ASUS maximum VII hero
CPU: Intel core i7 4790K 4.0G
ram: 2x4gb corsair ram
Gpu: Asus gtx 770 2gdr5
HDD: 1tb WD.
PSU: Silent pro M2 1000 W

Solution
First thingi think of is the gpu what maybe the problem,but you might have already suspected that from what i read.

This is just reseating or trying the igp as well? The "igp" is the gpu integrated in the cpu,to use it take the gtx 770 out and use the motherboard output. You will need to lower settings to play,but try.

Tried older drivers as well if using the latest? If reinstalling try to do without the "Geforce Experience".Can be done via the advanced option when installing,there you can also check to do a clean install.

Has there been a windows update in the days before this happened?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
First thingi think of is the gpu what maybe the problem,but you might have already suspected that from what i read.

This is just reseating or trying the igp as well? The "igp" is the gpu integrated in the cpu,to use it take the gtx 770 out and use the motherboard output. You will need to lower settings to play,but try.

Tried older drivers as well if using the latest? If reinstalling try to do without the "Geforce Experience".Can be done via the advanced option when installing,there you can also check to do a clean install.

Has there been a windows update in the days before this happened?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS