Question Random Bluetooth dongle behavior

Oct 7, 2020
Hi people, I'm experiencing some weird Bluetooth dongle behavior. I've connected a Bluetooth dongle to a long USB cable (it works fine), but whenever I connect for example a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, it forgets the devices afterwards at random intervals. For example, after a reset it doesn't automatically connect the units, which is really annoying - whenever that happens, I need a cabled keyboard + mouse to remove and then connect from scratch. It doesn't really make any sense to me, any ideas what's causing this?

Hi people, I'm experiencing some weird Bluetooth dongle behavior. I've connected a Bluetooth dongle to a long USB cable (it works fine), but whenever I connect for example a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, it forgets the devices afterwards at random intervals. For example, after a reset it doesn't automatically connect the units, which is really annoying - whenever that happens, I need a cabled keyboard + mouse to remove and then connect from scratch. It doesn't really make any sense to me, any ideas what's causing this?
Does the Bluetooth dongle behaves the same way when connected directly to the USB port?
Have you tried in another computer to test them?