Random BSOD 0x000000f4

TheMVPThomas

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015
MOORE-PC-Thu_12_22_2016_234557_79.zip - Google Drive

My pc is getting blue screens quite often and it doesn't matter what i am doing. I could be playing video games or I could be using google chrome, and it would still crash. I have brought the PC to two different computer repair stores, and neither of them have been able to find any issues with my PC. I have ran memtest86+ for three passes with no errors, and have also run the memory diagnostic tool with no errors. I looked at the minidump with bluescreenview and have seen that for each of the bsod there is an error with ntoskrnl.exe+37ab70 for the bccode f4 errors, and ntoskrnl.exe+e50c2 errors. The two errors that I am seeing are the f4 error and the 7a error, but the f4 is more frequent. This error has occurred ever since I moved to the US from Asia, and I dont think it has anything to do with the PSU. It couldn't possibly be an issue with windows because I have switched from 7 to 10 and back to 7, and there is still the same issue. I have also switched from an older HDD to an SSD, and the problem still persists. Could it be RAM (because memtests are not 100% trustworthy)? Or could it be GPU/Mobo? CPU issue?

Please look at the minidump and respond if it's a hardware issue, or if it's an issue with my drivers or software. Thanks.

secolliyn

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
What does this F4 means? A hardware error if yes then what in particulraly like HDD, memory, mother board or Battery is not fine.

a quick google search found that from MS i have used the program Who crashed several times and i find it very useful as to telling me what is the cause of a BSOD

The 7a points to a Hard drive failure so i would check that as well

TheMVPThomas

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015
i5 4570
Gigabyte h87-d3h
Kingston ddr3 1600mhz 8gb
Ocz trion 150 240 gb
Asus strix gtx 960
Cooler master g700 700w psu

I do not think it is an issue with the hard drive/ssd because I recently switched from a seagate hdd to the ssd and the problem persisted. I have sent it to two different PC repair locations and they said they couldn't find any problems. Could it be a local issue? Or is it my hardware?