Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\110521-8281-01.dmp
Processors Count : 16
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 19041
Dump File Size : 1.328.764
Dump File Time : 05/11/2021 18:50:30
==================================================

I've scoured ever nook and cranny of the internet and have no idea what to do now.
I just reinstalled my PC after I got Bluescreens up to 10 Times a Day.

No matter what I do, the Bluescreens just don't stop.

Is someone able to help me whatsoever?

Colif

Win 11 Master
  1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
what are specs of the PC? the dumps will only tell us so much.

If it happened after a clean install it could be hardware.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Nov 5, 2021
realised i alredy did memtest like 1 week ago trying to troubleshoot.

i just swapped my ram for new ones right now, as i had a pair of the same ram lying around.
Should i for some reason not get another bsod until tomorrow, i will considered it cased closed and close the thread.

If i get another i will post updates, i need to work early tomorrow so if i dont update at all, consider the problem to still be present :)

Nov 5, 2021
Ah and maybe this Info could be of help.

The PC Mostly does not crash while either windows is doing something ( like copying files or whatever) or while watching videos or playing games or something.

If i do not interact with the machine actively. for example just chilling in discord, or not watching a video so the pc just running.

It crashes almost exactly at around the 20 minute mark with 100 % certainty

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/hymr47ud/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:110521-8578-01.dmp (Nov 5 2021 - 15:52:47)
Bugcheck:APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (1)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: opera.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

File information:110521-8281-01.dmp (Nov 5 2021 - 14:49:59)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 34 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b450-f-gaming-model/
There is a BIOS update available for your system. You are using version 3103 and the latest is version 4602. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
As the video says at end, I don't think I would trust that PSU in my PC. It might work fine but a bad PSU can cause BSOD. Its the power supply for everything in pc and so if its not giving a consistent power source to parts, they can start causing errors.

It crashes at idle? That is possibly another clue its PSU. I will try to explain. Ryzen CPU generally don't leave cores awake if they not doing anything. So if there is a task it will wake a core, the core will go to speed it needs to be to do task and then it will rush back to idle. So the constant changing power draw on CPU can cause weaker PSU to cause crashes.

try running this and see if it has newer Intel Network drivers - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

bluetooth adapter has old drivers
Most of your drivers loaded are made by AMD, Nvidia, Intel or Broadcom so not a lot of people to blame there.
I doubt you use Bluetooth for internet?

Nov 5, 2021
As the video says at end, I don't think I would trust that PSU in my PC. It might work fine but a bad PSU can cause BSOD. Its the power supply for everything in pc and so if its not giving a consistent power source to parts, they can start causing errors.

It crashes at idle? That is possibly another clue its PSU. I will try to explain. Ryzen CPU generally don't leave cores awake if they not doing anything. So if there is a task it will wake a core, the core will go to speed it needs to be to do task and then it will rush back to idle. So the constant changing power draw on CPU can cause weaker PSU to cause crashes.

try running this and see if it has newer Intel Network drivers - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Most of your drivers loaded are made by AMD, Nvidia, Intel or Broadcom so not a lot of people to blame there.

nope i use bluetooth, well, for buetooth

i dont know wich video. PSU is not older than 3 months

Nov 5, 2021
switched psu, still consistently get bsod when the pc is NOT under minimum load, like as soon as i have a youtube video running it does not ever crash.
As soon as a close all windows, it crashes like close to immediatly.
I've got like 3 new Minidumps with 1 "New" Bug Check String.

Still everything caused by the same Address.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gj2GGNnNAAb1O9pQDpITkI039ykEmR3g/view?usp=sharing

Here are the new ones.

I am running out of ideas... I wanna keep this pc truly, like its damn new.

The new PSU i ripped from my other build, this one should be absolutely fine though as it worked just until yesterday.

I thought like, if the problem would be fixed by that id just buy a new psu for my pc.

The last 3 Bluescreens are acutally just 10 minutes apart in total.

Nov 5, 2021

aaand i would be kinda baffled if i need intel network drivers for absolutely anything in my build.

Nov 5, 2021
I have an idea.

I have a similar build in my office, like instead of the 3070 ti, its a 2060 super, and no 3700x but a 2700 x

All other parts (excluding psu) are exactly the same.

I think ill switch my gpu and cpu to the other pc with the other psu and see if any of those 2 build then gets bluescreens.

If it doesn't ill just leave them be. If they do ill come back yet once again.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the new dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/cq987Ldb/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:110621-8578-01.dmp (Nov 6 2021 - 09:28:38)
Bugcheck:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (D1)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 40 Sec(s)

File information:110621-8515-01.dmp (Nov 6 2021 - 09:25:36)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

File information:110621-8515-02.dmp (Nov 6 2021 - 09:35:06)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: explorer.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 06 Min(s), and 05 Sec(s)
This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
aaand i would be kinda baffled if i need intel network drivers for absolutely anything in my build.
a lot of AMD X570 systems have intel LAN chips in them. Mine does so I knew it wasn't a stretch
Jun 15 2020e1r68x64.sysIntel(R) Gigabit Adapter driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
that is from one of the crashes Gardenman converted for me yesterday,

As per Asus website
LAN
Intel® I211-AT 1Gb Ethernet
ASUS LANGuard
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b450-f-gaming-ii-model/spec

whats the other PSU?
strange getting an error in startmenuhost, I am not sure what would crash that part.

Nov 5, 2021
the intel update utility did not find any drivers for my model. I did however update the drivers through the asus websites suggested ones for my mobo.

After I switched my PC's around. so now i have different ram and a different psu alltogether, up till now no crashes. need to look at the other machine though.

If it does crash again, i will cross test with a psu and the ram. Thank you for your help yall :)

Nov 5, 2021
My PC just ripped another fat bluescreen out of nowhere, now with new ram.

the last 3 things in event viewer before the bluescreen where:
DHCPv4 client service is started
DHCPv4 client registered for shutdown notification
DHCPv6 client service is started.

1 second later there was a bluescreen

error was
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 (0x00007ffbe196cdf4, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000ffff, 0xfffff60e349cdb80). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 52345c5b-6a9e-4e6e-bf01-d8d67bdfc243

minidump is here again: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VLnCHt01q8vT_UfBDVTykfj1FRFfPTy4/view?usp=sharing

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the new dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/fchmq308/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:110721-8671-01.dmp (Nov 7 2021 - 12:59:38)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: explorer.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 03 Sec(s)

File information:110721-10140-01.dmp (Nov 7 2021 - 08:40:13)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:1 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

Reactions: TriTheBot

Colif

Win 11 Master
APC is an acronym for Asynchronous Procedure Call – a function that is designed to run outside and separately from the main program when certain circumstances are met. This is why BSOD crashes pointing towards the APC Index Mismatch as the culprit will only occur after or during the boot process.

The error APC Index Mismatch is generally an indicator that there is an inconsistency in the number of processes that entered an area of operations where the program is running and the number of processes that left. The error APC Index Mismatch is essentially the operating system telling you that no software can run without risk of damaging the system – hence the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) crash.

i seen too many DPC errors this month, almost nice to get an APC error but they all same thing, Procedure calls. Interrupts to the flow of CPU operations,

now both victims are parts of windows, csrss.exe = client for user. its the environment you run in. Desktop experience, etc. explorer.exe = desktop and file manager.
Makes it hard to guess what cause is.

dump text doesn't mention anything other than windows actions (which is fairly typical) but often I can work out what is happening. Not so much in yours.

dhcp is used for internet. i already looked at lan.

hmm, i recognized what ram you had just from codes, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro.

so swapping ram doesn't make any difference. Nor PSU.

try running Prime95 and see if you get any errors - https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/prime95-download.html
Prime 95 how to Guide: http://www.playtool.com/pages/prime95/prime95.html

Nov 5, 2021

i seen too many DPC errors this month, almost nice to get an APC error but they all same thing, Procedure calls. Interrupts to the flow of CPU operations,

now both victims are parts of windows, csrss.exe = client for user. its the environment you run in. Desktop experience, etc. explorer.exe = desktop and file manager.
Makes it hard to guess what cause is.

dump text doesn't mention anything other than windows actions (which is fairly typical) but often I can work out what is happening. Not so much in yours.

dhcp is used for internet. i already looked at lan.

hmm, i recognized what ram you had just from codes, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro.

so swapping ram doesn't make any difference. Nor PSU.

try running Prime95 and see if you get any errors - https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/prime95-download.html
Prime 95 how to Guide: http://www.playtool.com/pages/prime95/prime95.html

nope no difference, the pc that runs the old ram & psu did not crash once, i had like another 4 or 5 crashes just today :)

i feel like jumping of a bridge :)

Nov 5, 2021
I will be running Prime 95 just in case.
But from what i can tell my pc only crashes on low load.

While Playing Games or something that really stresses my PC, it just does not crash, or at least I did not see it crash.

If i leave the PC idle (makin food or whatever) it usually is gone after a maximum of 20 Minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.