Question Random BSOD

Dec 3, 2019
Hello guys. For the past 2 weeks i've been plagued with BSOD seemingly coming at random times. I have built this particular PC in october last year
and only had one BSOD when playing Advanced Warfare maybe a month later.
Now, for the past two-three weeks i've been experiencing random BSOD and the funny thing is 90% of them aren't even happening while gaming.
Most of them come when i'm just browsing along or watching something on youtube.
I have tested my RAMs with memetest 64 and found no errors.
I have tested my hard drive with the windows tool and still no errors.
Removed my GPU driver with DDU and freshly installed the latest one.
Still the problem persists and it has become even more frequent the last couple of days.
Went from 1-2 blue screens every couple of days to 2-3 blue screens a day. And of course this is driving me insane.

My specs:
Coolermaster CMP 500
B450 Aorus M 1.0
Ryzen 5 3400G
G.sill Ripjaws 16gb (2 sticks)
Saphire Radeon RX580 nitro+
Samsung 860 Evo 250 gb M.2

Thanks for your time guys!

Edit: Nothing is overclocked, everything runs at stock settings.

Dec 3, 2019
Again thanks for all the replies guys. I left the nemtest run while I was sleeping and it found no errors. Almost 7 hours.

I also tried deactivating virtualisation which I had enabled to run an android emulator.
That seemed to stabilise the system. Had no bsod for the past 36 hours but that may be just plain luck.
If the virtualization was the problem is this a common issue when someone enables it?

Edit: If I have another crash in the future I will post the minidump files so you can have a look.
Also disabled hardware acceleration through the registry.

I don't quite know. A simple web search suggest that your CPU probably support virtualization, but cannot find any sources that claim that particular cpu being unstable.

Another forum (link) - If I understand that correct, you should have the October update (1809).

Dec 3, 2019
Bsod again just now guys while playing Football Manager.
Edit: Just used the system file checker of windows. Everything seems to be in order.

9wLWWO2.png
[/IMG]
iyNzbjU.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS