[SOLVED] Random Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesitsme2

Commendable
Sep 26, 2020
As the title says, I have a problem with random bsod that keep poping up quite frequently. They happen at about 3-4 days intervals and after I get one I don't have the problem for the next days.
Something that I observed is that they mostly happen during Zoom calls and more specifically while I share screen (but not always). The weird thing is that I share screen constantly with my friends on Discord while working in CAD and I it never happened there. I am pretty confident that my RAM modules are in good shape so I don't know what could cause the problem.
The bsod messages most often are memory management and kmode_exception_not_handled.
Here is the link for the dump files:

https://we.tl/t-kk5zABjYyh

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B365M D3H
CPU: Intel Core I7 9700 3.0 Ghz
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus XS OC
PSU: Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze 520W ( bought in april this year, good condition)
RAM: 2x HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 2666 Mhz CL16
Cooler: CPU ID-Cooling SE-224 RGB

Last edited:
Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that precede or correspond with the BSODs.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start there. Right-clicking any given errors will provide additional information. May or may not be helpful.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings that precede or correspond with the BSODs.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start there. Right-clicking any given errors will provide additional information. May or may not be helpful.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.