Random Bsod's and freezes while Gaming and general usage.

Aug 29, 2018
Hey,

My issues started not a white ago,
I'm getting crashes on my PC,
Sometimes it shows me Bsod sometimes it freezes completely and i need to turn off my PSU to reboot it.
I really don't know what's the issue but i must to mention
that before i upgraded my Mobo and Memory i used other motherboard Z170-P D3 by ASUS and attached DDR3 Memory instead of DDR3L, And used it for 1 year.
All the time i got error of the ntoskrnl.exe and random drivers crashed.
I got sick of it and i clean installed Windows 10.

And still i got the same issues.

I runned WhoCrashed on my PC and those are the results of the past hour while trying run Fortrine or FIFA 18 :

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\Minidump

On Wed 08/29/2018 17:49:46 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082918-9796-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1A8CA0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFBB8C989E08F8, 0x2, 0xFFFFF802AD7C48E0, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 08/29/2018 17:49:46 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!MmProbeAndLockPages+0x1378)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFBB8C989E08F8, 0x2, 0xFFFFF802AD7C48E0, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 08/29/2018 13:36:02 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082918-10312-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys (hardware)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFD6BC33CAF7DA, 0xFFFF81850824ED40, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
Google query: hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

On Wed 08/29/2018 13:21:28 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082918-12906-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1A8CA0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF803670C301F, 0xFFFFB08C66F74890, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion

4 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

hardware.sys

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

On the Event viewer i can see Kernel Power 41 as usual.

BTW : Previously i got random Bsod's by other stuff , it said that my Xbox One Wireless dongle, or my Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 are the reason for Bsod.
My temp's are OK , check V on AIDA64
And they are OK.

I'm suspecting the i got defective Mobo,
and i'm considering replacing it with Z370 and 8700K.

Hardware:
Intel Core i7 6700K (Not overclocked)
Cosrair H110i GTX
GIGABYTE Z270 K3 Gaming
SeaSonic 650W 80 Gold KW3 (1 and a half year old)
ASUS Strix OC GTX 1070 8GB
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2400Mhz 32GB (Running XMP)

Aug 29, 2018
So your saying this could be it?

"Cause
Bug check 0x50 can occur after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware (usually related to defective RAM, be it main memory,L2 RAM cache, or video RAM).

Another possible cause is the installation of a faulty system service or faulty driver code.

Antivirus software can also trigger this error, as can a corrupted NTFS volume."

Because as i meantioned , i used wrong DDR3 memory and i read about it and people says that it can brake the IMC in the CPU.

Aug 29, 2018
And how we can be sure?

I really can't tell that its the ram
I'm getting a lot of SYSTEM_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDELED

Plus i forgot to mention, that one time i entered the BIOS and it's just froze up.
And i'm hearing spikes while working on FL Studio.

dr.lafo

Great
Aug 16, 2018

I don't see where you mention BIOS freeze but in that case you can check your PSU.

Aug 29, 2018

I said , "i forgot to mention "
Anyway , do you think is the PSU?

dr.lafo

Great
Aug 16, 2018

I had such a problem at work, but with an older PC and when I was replace PSU all has worked fine. One of the causes can be bad capacitors in the PSU.
bulging_caps.jpg

Aug 29, 2018

Ok... i'll look that up,

But again... i know i cant remember everything, but right now it's crashed again while downloading stuff from Steam and Chrome.
Sometime it does something really annoying and it boots for 3 secs and shut down, and keeps that boot procedure in boot loop.
Sometimes it fails on the RAM sometimes it fails on the GPU and won't proceed to splash screen.

I got few times that it was on the boot indicator but haven't saw a splash screen.
I think i got faulty mobo.

dr.lafo

Great
Aug 16, 2018

If you have a time, try to troubleshoot with this algorithm
1442529550144.png

Aug 29, 2018

It doesn't seem to help...
I have random stuff happening in my pc. it's giving me random solutions.

Is the PSU can cause the Kernel to Fail?

On the Bsod's yesterday i got SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and what was crashed is the ntoskrnl.exe and win32full.sys.
On other one i got PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and the ntoskrnl.exe crashed.

Few days ago i had IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BTW,
Before my PC is Crashing and getting Bsod's and freezes while playing Fortnite or other games (Except Rocket League) It's kinda have wierd frame drops from 200 fps to 50 for 0.3 secs.