Random BSODs,memtest errors

galingong

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Greetings!

I've recently built a new PC,all components are brand new except for the display adapter,and I've been getting BSODs from the very beginning - 0x24,0xa - and other ones as well. I have an SSD and two HDDs,the first thing I did was running CHKDSK on them,no errors. Then I ran memtest86,which gave me lots of errors, tried changing BIOS RAM settings from AUTO to 1,5V - 1866MHz - 10-11-10-30 (these are the specs provided by the manufacturer) - memtest still gives me errors,even with single modules. Should I RMA them? Can I be 100% sure that the memory is the one at fault? Is there a chance that it's the motherboard or an incorrect BIOS setting?
Here's a shot of my memtest results with both memories in their sockets,and two minidump files of the BSODs since the last OS install:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ua4xg187pk2mb1w/_TomgziAr9

Thanks in advance

galingong

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Tried that as well,actually one stick shows several errors,the other one crashes memtest86,so I can say that one memory stick is faulty for sure,but I'm still not sure about the motherboard. I'm thinking about RMA-ing both to find out.