Question Random BSODs with random times.

Jul 3, 2022
My PC Specs:
GIGABYTE H610M H DDR4
GTX 1650
i3-12100 f
16GB RAM

It's been 2 months or so since i've bought this computer and since then it gives me random blue screens (mostly memory management) on random times.
Sometimes blue screens are keep coming and keeps the pc in a loop of "Open computer-Crash and get a blue screen-restart itself" .
Today it opened with no problems (for now) but all of my minidumps are gone so i cannot even check what is the problem.

Can a bad electric outler cause this?
or a VGA to HDMI converter cause this?
after reading all the causes of blue screens i couldn't end up in nowhere so i had to ask again since i'm having multiple blue screens all the time and i can't find the solution no matter what i try.
-Reinstalling graphic drivers with DDU
-Doing a malwarer/virus check
-Deleting so called "faulty" drivers and installing them again
-Checking my RAMs with memtest 86

So if anyone could help me. i would appreciate.

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Jul 3, 2022
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it
Sorry for not clarifying it but i already did check my RAMs with memtest86 and there was 0 errors.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IoVNkhImlWi92kNkM2w5ZcxvfEA1xoN_/view?usp=sharing
these are the minidumps i got 2 days ago.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/uo0t61v2/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:062722-5406-01.dmp (Jun 27 2022 - 13:37:25)
Bugcheck:REFERENCE_BY_POINTER (18)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: Discord.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

File information:062722-5343-01.dmp (Jun 27 2022 - 13:03:34)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: opera.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 20 Hour(s), 15 Min(s), and 22 Sec(s)

File information:062722-5250-01.dmp (Jun 27 2022 - 13:39:21)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: VSSVC.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 36 Sec(s)

File information:062722-4875-01.dmp (Jun 27 2022 - 13:33:38)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WdFilter.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: NVIDIA Share.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 29 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File information:062622-5171-01.dmp (Jun 26 2022 - 07:09:25)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: opera.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 30 Min(s), and 08 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/H610M-H-DDR4-rev-10
You are using the latest BIOS available for your system.

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WdFilter.sys
that is odd. wdfilter is part of Windows Defender. Parts of windows shouldn't be the cause of the error, or corrupt for that matter.
right click start button

choose powershell (admin)

copy/paste this command into window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

and press enter

Then type SFC /scannow

and press enter

Restart PC if SFC fixes any files as some fixes require a restart to be implemented

First command repairs the files SFC uses to clean files, and SFC fixes system files

SFC = System File Checker. First command runs DISM - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/what-is-dism?view=windows-11

that will just check windows out.

victim of error 3 = Volume shadow copy = System restore.

What hdd/ssd/nvme do you have? Make/models?

Just looking at victims I could guess its lan drivers but then I don't see any in listing which is fun. I have to guess you using MIcrosoft labelled drivers.

try running this and see if it offers any new drivers - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2022
that is odd. wdfilter is part of Windows Defender. Parts of windows shouldn't be the cause of the error, or corrupt for that matter.
right click start button

choose powershell (admin)

copy/paste this command into window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

and press enter

Then type SFC /scannow

and press enter

Restart PC if SFC fixes any files as some fixes require a restart to be implemented

First command repairs the files SFC uses to clean files, and SFC fixes system files

SFC = System File Checker. First command runs DISM - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/what-is-dism?view=windows-11

that will just check windows out.

victim of error 3 = Volume shadow copy = System restore.

What hdd/ssd/nvme do you have? Make/models?

Just looking at victims I could guess its lan drivers but then I don't see any in listing which is fun. I have to guess you using MIcrosoft labelled drivers.

try running this and see if it offers any new drivers - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
Sorry for the late reply
I did the things you've mentioned and i'm using a SSD, it's WDC WDS480G2G0C
Tho i think i somehow "fixed" the blue screen errors.
It was either about my electric outlet (which was sparkling fire sometimes when i put the cable etc)
Or it was about my motherboard's so called APP center.(I deleted it and it's okay now).