Random Computer Freezing/Crashing

Oct 14, 2018
So I have been having this problem for about 3-4 months now. While playing a game, using normal software, and even logging onto my computer, my computer will completely freeze up, making me hold down the power button on the case or pressing the restart button. I took my computer to a local shop and had them run tests on it, and they said that they found nothing wrong with my hardware, but there were some corrupted Windows files that they fixed for me. When I got home, the problem still persisted, but I moved to college the next day so I had no time to follow up with them. I now have my computer with me, and it is still having the same issue. I have replaced the SSD and HDD with a new SSD and SSHD. I have also replaced the RAM as well. I am still having the same issues as before. I am getting a new GPU for it in a week to see if that will help. If anyone knows some sort of solution, I would greatly appreciate it. If there is any more info you would like to know, just ask. Thank you.

CPU: AM3+ AMD FX 4350
Motherboard: ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura AM3+
GPU: Sapphire Dual-X Radeon HD 6970 2gb | (UPCOMING) MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gb 128-bit
RAM: (OLD) Hyper X Fury 2x4gb 1866 | (NEW) G.Skill Ares 2x8gb 2133
SSHD (Primary Storage): Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache
SSD (Secondary Storage): SanDisk Ultra 3D 250gb
PSU: Raidmax Thunder 735w