Question Random crashed and have to wait to turn pc on

Jul 21, 2019
Earlier this year my psu broke and took my gpu with it, I replaced the psu and bought an used gpu(almost new and with warranty).

After 2 months power of my house went down a couple of times and I started noticing that when my pc would lose power or I turned it off, if I tried to power it on again it wouldnt, so I had to leave the current off for about 5min and I it would turn on fine. 2/3 weeks ago power went down again but this time I had to wait a lot longer to power it up, 1h.

2 days ago it crashed like the power had went down(after being on for about 12h) except it didnt, no blue screen no nothing, it just went off like it had stopped receiving power.

Yesterday it crashed again, this time it was sooner, after maybe 6/8h, turned it on 2 hours after and it crashed again after 2h.
This morning it was on for a little bit more than 2hours and crashed again.

Components:
Cpu: ryzen 5 1600
Mb: asus prime b350 plus
Ram: g skill aegis 8gb 3000mhz
Psu: collermaster masterwatt 550w
Gpu: asus rx 580
1tb hdd and 120gb ssd
Case: aerocool strike x gt

If you need more information just ask.

I dont know what might be causing the problem and I hope you can help me, thank you.

salm2s

Honorable
Jul 21, 2017
Earlier this year my psu broke and took my gpu with it, I replaced the psu and bought an used gpu(almost new and with warranty).

After 2 months power of my house went down a couple of times and I started noticing that when my pc would lose power or I turned it off, if I tried to power it on again it wouldnt, so I had to leave the current off for about 5min and I it would turn on fine. 2/3 weeks ago power went down again but this time I had to wait a lot longer to power it up, 1h.

2 days ago it crashed like the power had went down(after being on for about 12h) except it didnt, no blue screen no nothing, it just went off like it had stopped receiving power.

Yesterday it crashed again, this time it was sooner, after maybe 6/8h, turned it on 2 hours after and it crashed again after 2h.
This morning it was on for a little bit more than 2hours and crashed again.

Components:
Cpu: ryzen 5 1600
Mb: asus prime b350 plus
Ram: g skill aegis 8gb 3000mhz
Psu: collermaster masterwatt 550w
Gpu: asus rx 580
1tb hdd and 120gb ssd
Case: aerocool strike x gt

If you need more information just ask.

I dont know what might be causing the problem and I hope you can help me, thank you.
Maybe swap out the psu with another one. With that many power outs the psu could have become faulty