[SOLVED] Random crashes, cant click on my windows key at desktop

Sep 7, 2019
My games just crash to desktop at random times with no error code. And i cannot click on my windows key or on the search bar at the desktop. Even my windows key on my keyboard doesn't even work.

Solution
With regard to giving all your system specs here in one fell swoop, which would be most helpful:

Using Piriform’s Speccy to Collect Your Computer’s Hardware & Software Specifications & Report Them to an Assistant

1. Go to the Piriform Speccy Download Page and download the program.

2. Run the installer you’ve just downloaded or unzip the ZIP file if you prefer to use the portable version.

a. If you choose to run the installer - Note: The Speccy free installer may now come with Avast and the Google Chrome browser bundled with it (or something else, what’s bundled has changed over time). Make sure that you UNCHECK the options to install any bundled software when you see the checkboxes during...

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
With regard to giving all your system specs here in one fell swoop, which would be most helpful:

Using Piriform’s Speccy to Collect Your Computer’s Hardware & Software Specifications & Report Them to an Assistant

1. Go to the Piriform Speccy Download Page and download the program.

2. Run the installer you’ve just downloaded or unzip the ZIP file if you prefer to use the portable version.

a. If you choose to run the installer - Note: The Speccy free installer may now come with Avast and the Google Chrome browser bundled with it (or something else, what’s bundled has changed over time). Make sure that you UNCHECK the options to install any bundled software when you see the checkboxes during the Speccy install sequence. When you reach the end, uncheck the View Release Notes checkbox, then activate the Run Speccy button.

b. If you go with the portable version just fire up Speccy from the unzipped folder location.

Regardless of which method you choose, you will be presented the Speccy Main Window:

main.jpg

3. From the File Menu, activate the “Publish Snapshot” item [or press ALT+F,B]:

file_publishsnapshot.jpg

4. You will now be presented with the Publish Snapshot Dialog:

publish_snapshot_dialog.jpg

You will, of course, activate the Yes button.

5. Finally, you will be presented with the Snapshot URL Dialog:

snapshot_url_dialog.jpg

on which you will activate the Copy to Clipboard button so that you will have the snapshot web address to paste into your message.

Note: If you want to save your system specs to a text file, at step 3 choose the Save as Text File option at step 3. This can be handy if you need to e-mail your specs.

Solution
Sep 7, 2019
Doesn't matter what game I am playing or how long I am playing it the game will just crash to desktop with no error telling me why or that it did and every once in awhile my whole computer with crash.

System:
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: Aorus X570 Elite
Ram: Corsair vengeance Pro 16gb 3200
Gpu: Evga Gtx 1050ti
Psu: Evga 500w

Sep 7, 2019
exact model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp during the game?
fresh os install?
latest bios/chipset driver?
what games? where did you get them?
Its the evga 500w 80+

Cpu doesnt go any hotter then 36c and gpu is normally around 45-55.

I havent tried the fresh os install

im on the latest bios and chipset driver

rocket league, rainbow six seige, pubg, Borderlands ( any of them ) got them all on steam