Question Random crashes new pc

Nov 12, 2019
So i have this pretty much brand new pc which randomly crashes quite often. It usually starts with a couple second stutter in audio and video being stuck, this repeats a couple times with the system working for about as long as the stuttering takes in between. After a couple times, it either starts working again for a bit, or needs to be restarted by manually holding down the power button.

I tried googling the problem, but with no luck so far. I tried resetting bios, updating audio drivers and disabling audio drivers, but none of those seem to work. I think it has something to do with switching processes for the audio or video, as crashes most often seem to happen when alt tabbing or getting in or out of games. It only happened once just after booting, which kinda confused me as none of the things i thought were causing the crashes happened.

As for the specs:
Windows 10
Motherboard: Asrock B450M Pro 4-F
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 cores @ 3.6 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB
RAM: Corsair Geheugen (3200Mhz) 8GB
Power supply: Seasonic S12II 520 Watt
SSD: 240 GB Crucial BX500
HDD: part of the build but don't know the type

Hope someone can help me figure out what's wrong, as it's a pretty annoying thing to deal with.
Thanks in advance

Nov 12, 2019
I'll throw up a video on my second monitor in windowed mode. It's not a 100% reproduction rate so it's gonna take some time to see if this is a fix. Might i ask what you suspect to be the problem?