Random crashes, opinion needed please

May 19, 2019
Hi, last week I purchased a Ryzen 2600X bundled with a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H and 16GB memory. Then purchased an rx 580 to go with it.

After many years of intel I decided to go with team red this time and at the minute I'm regretting it massively.

Basically, my machine will randomly crash when in game. It crashes in a weird way where it either just totally restarts without a blue screen or it will just freeze with the game frozen and unable to do nothing.

It has some weird quirks though, for example. CS:GO seems to be the only game I can play for hours on end without a crash, literally everything else causes it to crash. Even League of Legends.
When playing WoW it will do the freeze for about 10 seconds and then carry on working - this is the only game it seems to do this in.

Anything AAA or remotely demanding will run perfectly for roughly 10 minutes or so and then as I said do a total restart often without blue screen or just freeze the game.

CPU seems to idle at around 30 - 40 degrees centigrade. It's hard to track what temperature its at when it freezes but when the stutters happen in wow its only at 50. This seems weird to me I thought perhaps it was overheating that was causing the crashes.

I'm on the verge of giving up with this machine and just buying an overpriced prebuilt with an intel cpu because I cannot figure out what could be going on here, it seems so random. Any opinions or help would be really appreciated.

Other specs?
Storage-
PSU (Brand and model) -
What does BSOD say?

What about event viewer? (type in start event viewer-> system and sort by level or date and time).
image.png

May 19, 2019
NWGZx6.png

The PSU is a 500W EVGA 80 plus. This is brand new for this build.
The SSD is dodgy brand but I've used it previously without any issues. It's a LITE ON IT m.2 128gb.
The times when I have managed to get a BSOD it says Kernel Security Check Failure.

Does this help at all?