Question Random crashes with RX 580 8GB ?

Jan 13, 2022
Hi, so i've been having this problem for a few weeks now, where only in certain games i will randomly or when i boot up the game (depends on the game) have a black screen, still hear audio, and the GPU fans will spin at max speed. I have an RX580 Nitro+ 8GB.

I've tried limiting my FPS with RivaTuner, playing with the core voltage, power limit, core clock & memory clock in afterburner, changing cpu/motherboard/ram/psu, even changing the GPU BIOS, and I still get crashes.
Nothing shows up in Windows event logs.
Happens both on W10 & W11.

To see if there is any correlation between the games that have crashes, I have documented every game I played in categories, here's the image.
M4QvOAL.png

If anyone got anything I can try tell me please, I feel like I tried everything.

Jan 13, 2022
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Ryzen 7 5800x (also tried i-5 7600k)
MSI B550 Gaming Plus (also tried MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon)
Corsair VENGEANCE 1x8go 2133 mhz (also tried some random 8gb ddr4 stick)
I tried an Enermax Maxpro II 700w and a Corsair VS650, no changes

Jan 13, 2022
So really tried in two different systems with the GPU being the common part points to bad GPU.
That's what I'm guessing, but it was fine a few weeks ago, and never had a single crash in years, I know the problem comes from the GPU, but I'm wondering if there would be a fix, other than just changing it, because I really can't afford a GPU change.