[SOLVED] Random crashes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, about 3 months, i've been getting random crashes when i play, the pc froze with a loud buzzing noise, and black screen, sometimes the screen had a message that the current resolution was not supported, at first i thought it was the PSU i had a Cooler Master B2, and people told the it was the PSU fult, so i bought a EVGA 500BT, at first everything went well, no crashes at all, i could play for hours, but about a week or two, it started again, and maybe that PSU is bad too? some sketchy guy at a pc store told me it was a motherboard issue, other person told me it was probably the ram, so i ran a memtest all night, and no problem at all, and someone told me it was my GPU, i deleted the gpu drivers with DDU and reinstalled them, also the gpu stays all the time at 60~65, and the problem persist.
I hope someone could help me, thanks.

my specs are:
CPU: Intel Core I5 4690
GPU: Gtx 750Ti EVGA SC
MB: ECS H81H3-M4
RAM: 2x4 Adata 1600 premiere
SSD: Adata SU650 240Gb
HDD: Hitachi 2Tb
PSU: EVGA 500BT

Solution
Hello cognitnight,

I am sorry about the issues with your PC, have you tried a BIOS Update? You can get one at your Motherboard's Manufacters website. If that doesn't work, try removing the HDD. The GPU might at be fault here, it depends where you got it from and what condition it is in.

Hope this helps,
Naly A
Apr 26, 2020
Hello cognitnight,

I am sorry about the issues with your PC, have you tried a BIOS Update? You can get one at your Motherboard's Manufacters website. If that doesn't work, try removing the HDD. The GPU might at be fault here, it depends where you got it from and what condition it is in.

Hope this helps,
Naly A

Solution