Random crashing during games.

Feb 1, 2019
System Specs - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/t3CmzY

So, I was having an issue with my RTX 2070 and compatibility with the Corsair Vengeance kit in the system. I sent out my GPU for an RMA and put in an older card temporarily, while ordering a new kit of Patriot Viper to aid some of the other issues I was having with overclocking the ram. After I received my GPU back I went straight to the newest BIOS for my MOBO and only messed with the RAM a bit. Sadly I had not tested the "new" setup then and there. I then went on to do a fresh install of windows and removing all drives/software in the process. After all this, I was thinking "ok there should be no reason to have any issues now..." So I shut off the system for the night to start the download and install process in the morning. After all drivers and software were installed I loaded up FarCry5 for a light bench test and everything seemed fine, so I went ahead in playing the game for roughly 5-10 minutes before it crashed to desktop without any error messages. The game stuttered for a half a second then crashed with no sign from task manager that anything was wrong. I first thought this was a title based issue and did the proper research to see if there was a fix, and after testing out 90% of the "fixes" I decided to run CS:GO. The same issue persisted and that is pretty much where I am at now. This being a relatively new system with a fresh install of windows and BIOS, I am not sure what to test for.

Thanks, in advance.