[SOLVED] random disconnects from the internet

pavlaras74ever

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2015
I recently bought a powerline , because i had wireless internet and that caused me a lot of spike lags between 120-1000 ping. I couldn't resolve the problem even if the distance from the modem , is about 6 meters. Well i thought the powerline is gonna be the best solution so i bought tp-link av600 powerline tl-pa4010kitv2. I had it plugged in a power strip. From 50mbps i got , my computer could recieve only 16 , so i changed it in a smaller power strip , with only 2 inputs and without surge protector (both of the adapters are connected the same way). After that, the internet improved into 46-47 mbps , whitch is fine i think, but in random times the internet from my pc disconnects , i check the adapters and all the lights are on (so that means it's fully working) but my pc for 30sec-1min doesn't have internet . Is it because of the power strip , is it because of my internet provider. Is there any solution for that, maybe i need some drivers ?

Solution
Just in case that someone is trying to figure out the problem. I found a solution for now , and i dont have any problems.
  1. Go to Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler > Create Basic Task...
  2. Enter any Name and click Next >
  3. Select When I log on and click Next >
  4. Select Start a program and click Next >
  5. In Program/script: enter ping and in Add arguments (optional): enter -t <address> where <address> is the IP address of your default gateway
  6. Click Finish
  7. You can start the task immediately by going to Task Scheduler Library, right-click your created task, and click Run

pavlaras74ever

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2015
Just in case that someone is trying to figure out the problem. I found a solution for now , and i dont have any problems.
  1. Go to Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler > Create Basic Task...
  2. Enter any Name and click Next >
  3. Select When I log on and click Next >
  4. Select Start a program and click Next >
  5. In Program/script: enter ping and in Add arguments (optional): enter -t <address> where <address> is the IP address of your default gateway
  6. Click Finish
  7. You can start the task immediately by going to Task Scheduler Library, right-click your created task, and click Run

Solution