Question Random event viever disk 153 error

Dec 15, 2021
Lately when downloading something on my drive a disk 153 error happens and lags/bsod's my pc. there are also many other errors i see like: "iaStorE 4155", "BugCheck 1001" or "ntfs 130". It's getting really annoying as my pc has bsod'ed 4 times today and i have no idea how to fix this. Does anyone know what is going on with my pc? Also i can post more information if needed.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Or3sZN5

View: https://imgur.com/a/8elL42C

View: https://imgur.com/a/bDjCjAD

View: https://imgur.com/a/2w8uLxK

Dec 15, 2021
Okay so i tried to use chkdsk in cmd and it showed about 10 corrupted ?things?. Not sure what it was because i wanted to screenshot it later, but i noticed that if i add /f to the command it reads more on pc startup. Now my pc is in a loop of when i start it, its trying to fix the problem, not being able to fix it and when i click to go to windows 10 the loop starts again. Not sure how i can upload images from phone to here, so if you want i can send the photos on discord LordCraft#6381

Dec 15, 2021
It's possible to skip disk check, if you can't get into windows because of it.
Not sure how i can stop the scan because when i launch my pc there is a message saying "preparing automatic repair" and "diagnosing pc" after. When it does that my pc shows a bluescreen(not bsod) telling me that "Automatic repair program could not repair pc, click Advanced settings to see other ways of repairing pc, or click close to turn off pc".
If i go into advanced settings i have "close and continue to windows 10", "turn off your pc", "use a device, use a usb device, network connection o windows recovery dvd" or "Troublshoot, reset your pc or see advanced options" wich for some reason i mistook for reset to factory settings. Also when i clickex "continue to windows 10" it reset my pc and shown the eror again. i'll try the troubleshoot option when i get home.

Dec 15, 2021
I'm thinking - your storage device with windows on it, is failing.
And this has corrupted your windows.

Install windows on another drive and diagnose your storage devices. May be necessary to replace them.
Okay soo since i was not able to diagnose my drives i decided to download windows 10 home on my usb and install it from there but it says that the drives are in gpt partiton style. after rebooting it didn't have that message but i still couldn't install it. Then i found a video and changed boot mode to legacy to try again but it still tells me that its got partition style.

If your storage device is in GPT partition format, then you have to install in UEFI mode (boot from windows install media in UEFI mode).
Or you can clean your storage device. Then windows install will partition drive as necessary.
Clean process removes all data from the drive. So make backups before doing that.

Dec 15, 2021
If your storage device is in GPT partition format, then you have to install in UEFI mode (boot from windows install media in UEFI mode).
Or you can clean your storage device. Then windows install will partition drive as necessary.
Clean process removes all data from the drive. So make backups before doing that.
Okay so i found a tutorial on how to change bios to legacy so it works, but it didn't so i turned off csm and it worked. From the same tutorial i opened cmd with "shift + f10" and messed around with some settings. I was not able to change anything about the drive because it was in "raw" format. After that i tried to format the drive again and somehow got to install windows, but when almost 50% was installed i went to take a shower, and when i came back there was an error saying that "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are avaiable, and restart the installation. error code : 0x800701B1" and "The installation was cancelled, Any changes made to your computer won't be saved". How can i clear the drives and attempt to install windows on a clean drive?

there was an error saying that "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are avaiable, and restart the installation. error code : 0x800701B1" and "The installation was cancelled, Any changes made to your computer won't be saved". How can i clear the drives and attempt to install windows on a clean drive?
Corrupted install media.
Make a new one. May want to use a different flash drive.

Dec 15, 2021
Corrupted install media.
Okay so the flash drive wasn't corrupted, i cleaned the drives in diskpart and changed them to gpt so i can install the system and it worked, i removed the usb so i could boot from the drive and now im getting a bluescreen with an error : 0xc000021.
At least we are making some progress but its still not enough.

Dec 15, 2021
[
Corrupted install media.
Okay nevermind, you actually might be right. After installing my system on my SSD drive i got back to square one. Infinite startup loop telling me that the logs go to some srt file. I got desperate and decided to do the possibly most stupid thing i could think of. Installing windows on my HDD drive, but i made a partition during instalation for it and it worked. I'll try to partition the drives because i didnt allocate them to anything earlier and hope that some files will still be there. If they aren't i'll try something like diskdrill to maybe find some crash logs. Anyways thanks for helping me out so much, i'll update if anything goes wrong again.

Dec 15, 2021
Be more specific.
There are probably hundreds of ways for pc not to work.
After installing windows to my hdd, it worked until now, but suddenly it started lagging my pc, and after that, it doesn't detect the hdd or sdd anymore and can't boot. I didn't include the fact that i got new ram recently but it was supposed to be compatible with my pc and worked properly for about a month. also the pc was broken from day 1 because when i first got it, it was sent to repair for 6 months and every now and then it broke. If the ram is at fault here then i have a big problem since i gave the old ram to my brother as i didn't need it anymore.

After installing windows to my hdd, it worked until now, but suddenly it started lagging my pc, and after that, it doesn't detect the hdd or sdd anymore and can't boot.
Did you change PSU or PSU cables?

If yes, then probably wrong modular cables got used. This can kill devices connected.

If no, then some of your storage devices may have failed and need to be replaced.

Dec 15, 2021

If yes, then probably wrong modular cables got used. This can kill devices connected.

If no, then some of your storage devices may have failed and need to be replaced.

PSU cables have been changed a few times, but now i changed them again, and instead of using uefi for startup i use nothing and it works! not sure how long it will last but at least i can use my pc for anything. It's probably not the drives fault because i wouldn't be able to use them at all if that was the case.