Apr 19, 2020
I have been having random fps drops i used to run everything 60 fps no problems. I have not recently upgraded. I have updated the drivers also reverted them. I have even performed a full clean install of windows 10 after wiping the ssd. I have tried OCing on both cpu and gpu no noticible improvements. Ive tried everything I can think of to take care of this matter and it still persists. I think it may be a hardware issue but wanted to post it here to see what the community might have. here are my specs
cpu: amd fx-8320 8 core processor 4000 mhz
motherboard: msi 970 gaming
16 gbs ram
gpu: msi geforce gtx 1060 6gb
psu: 700w evga
Anything i havent tried will help...oh I also did the whole regedit for the dvr stuff. Thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 1560910

I know this CPU has performance degradationwhen the temps get too high. I used to have 8350 and my temps were 48c under full load BF4. I would do a spring cleaning inside your case

Apr 19, 2020
I know this CPU has performance degradationwhen the temps get too high. I used to have 8350 and my temps were 48c under full load BF4. I would do a spring cleaning inside your case
I did that as well a while back i got a new liquid cooling system but these issues are recent and ive also been monitoring the temps of it even when i do a stress test it only gets about 20c