May 21, 2020
Title says it all, I get a consistent 120fps in COD: Warzone and in COD: Multiplayer, but for some reason in Warzone I get lag spikes every once in a while that last a second or two, going from 120 fps down to 0 and then back up to 120. I have updated all my drivers (including trying to do fresh installs), swapped monitors (because, even though it doesn't make much sense people have said that could be an issue and surprise, it did nothing), reinstalled the game, limiting CPU affinity to only half my CPU, checking temps, optimizing settings, even going as far as modifying the registry to force the game to render less, which surprisingly made it worse, and I reverted it. I cannot find a solution here so maybe you guys can!

Specs-
Processor: Intel Core i7-9700
RAM: Corsair 3200MHz DDR4 32gb
Graphics Card: MSi Ventus GeForce RTX 2070 Super (Driver Version 445.87, Release Date: 04/15/2020, the most up to date version available through GeForce Experience)
Monitor: LG 24" GL600F running at 144Hz (Tried lowering it to 60 and it didn't really do anything)
Audio drivers are up to date as well, as I am running a virtual audio setup.

Let me know if there is any other information I need to include!

Here is some CPU and RAM info if needed: https://prnt.sc/skuoty

I think it might be CPU related [that is why I posted it in here] because my GPU isn't taking a hit at all during this. I know it isn't thermal related because everything sits really cool. I also made sure all my cores were unparked, which they were.

May 21, 2020
So, for some reason, when I changed from my games M.2 (1TB) to my C:/ Drive M.2 (500GB) it somewhat fixed the issue, but it still have a few issues here and there, and now if it does lag, it causes my whole system to lag really badly. As a result, I'm starting to think it is either the motherboard or the M.2, so I will eventually swap out the motherboard with a better one as soon as I can afford it, which might take a while. Will post updates when I do.

May 21, 2020
I believe I have fixed my issue. Sometime a while ago when they updated the game, something must have messed up in the back end. So after reinstalling the game, I deleted the settings and config folder (the one in documents that doesn't get deleted when you reinstall the game) and I am now getting a solid 165 FPS with no lag spikes whatsoever, I will keep testing though.