alii98

Reputable
Nov 6, 2016
Hi,I bought a prebuilt pc in august and it has the following specs
inter-tech argus aps-620w
asrock phantom gaming rx 580 oc 8gb
i5 9400F stock cooling
16gb ram dual channel ddr4 2666mhz
The pc has been working fine except it started randomly freezing,no matter the load
I should however specify that I am currently having some tension infrequencies,as a light bulb can literally go from almost dead to full light 2 times a second for a few seconds
And I have a lot of stuff,like 2TVs,a router,a laptop,the pc,a small aquarium heater,a light bulb for the freezer,a water filter,a few phone chargers and that's kinda it
Today,after opening my pc and opening chrome,it froze again,but this time I saw artifacts...,and the weird thing is that after unfreezing,amd control panel had crashed,as seen in event viewer too
View: https://imgur.com/plpHaSd

Apparently the amd control panel won't start now,it is transparent and the system freezes a bit when I try launching it
What could I do?
What could be the cause of the problem?

Solution
"I should however specify that I am currently having some tension infrequencies,as a light bulb can literally go from almost dead to full light 2 times a second for a few seconds
And I have a lot of stuff,like 2TVs,a router,a laptop,the pc,a small aquarium heater,a light bulb for the freezer,a water filter,a few phone chargers"

This is scary. With that kind of power grid stability I highly recommend you buy a UPS.

Lutfij

Titan
I would replace that PSU with a reliable unit. You also forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. You should also be working with an UPS to avoid power fluctuations unless you want to purposely ruin your system.

"I should however specify that I am currently having some tension infrequencies,as a light bulb can literally go from almost dead to full light 2 times a second for a few seconds
And I have a lot of stuff,like 2TVs,a router,a laptop,the pc,a small aquarium heater,a light bulb for the freezer,a water filter,a few phone chargers"

This is scary. With that kind of power grid stability I highly recommend you buy a UPS.

Solution

alii98

Reputable
Nov 6, 2016
The mobo is an asus prime h310m-k r2.0
I was sure I forgot something
And yeah,I really need an UPS,did not however know it can damage my pc...
And the problem seems solved at the moment,did a clean reinstall of drivers and now they don't crash anymore and I haven't got a freeze yet
I will 100% buy an UPS as soon as possible...,thanks