Random freezes, cpu burnt

kleb_

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
Greetings,

Thing is, I'm having some random freezes on my pc and i have to shut it down by pressing the pwr button for a few seconds, and sometimes a get a major lag on everything (pc goes real slow, with pointer teleporting and stuff). it even frezze when im going AFK for a few minutes, and the pc is lierally doing nothing

I had an overheating problem not too much ago but is no more, and i realized that the processor got a burn, a bad thing i though. I showed to a friend and he said that these kind of burn shouldnt affect my performance, with im not sure at all about that info he gave me

here's a pic of my processor: (Read update 3)
http://imgur.com/a/sM0Vw

I also tested the disk (chkdsk) and the ram (with windows utility, restarting) and everything went ok. i also cleaned the ram manually with an eraser.
Oh, also used CPU-Z for stress CPU for < 10 mins and no freeze at all. Then i went to a game and no freeze, then i was going to open a browser and bam! freezed!

PC Specs:
CPU: AMD FX 8320 (read update 3+)
Board: ASUS M5A99 EVO R2 (read update 3+)
RAM: Ripjaw skill DDR3 1866 2x4Gb
Main Disk: Kingston SSD 120Gb
secondary: Toshiba 2TB
PSU: Thermaltake TR2 600w (read update 3+)
Video: ASUS STRIX RX480 8Gb (read update 3+)

Startup:
Discord, Whatsapp, Coretemp, Radeon utility, Realtek audio, Steam, Win defender notifications

i appreciate any help and info. Thanks in advance!

Update 1: I doublechecked the processor and it got no bent pin
Update 2: I went to the BIOS and suddently this appeared http://imgur.com/a/cnHCN but it sometimes goes to red and then goes to blue
--------------------------------
Update 3:
So I did update some parts of my pc thinking they were the issue.
* I replaced my Processor for another, same reference
* I replaced my mobo for an ASUS 970Gaming
* I tested with a different PSU (EVGA supernova nex 750B)
* I tested with another graphic card
* I did a memtest86 test for the ram, everything was ok
* I run SSDlife Pro 2.5.82 to check my SSD, no errors
* I reinstalled OS (twice since this post was created)
* A friend of mine tested my "burnt" processor on his pc and he said it works fine

The PC is still getting random freezes, now i can play OW a lot of hours, but, when i play a video (youtube in any browser or local) it tends to freeze (Update: is not video issue, looks like audio problem, it even frozed while was on discord after 6 hours straight using it, with no audio playing. I can do normal gaming tho)

I really have no idea what happens, gonna see if a frend came to my place to test with his RAM

Im really desperate, please halp.

Thanks.

kleb_

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

A "tecnician" applied too mucho thootpaste to the processor
I wasnt at the city when that happens, and my dad was using the pc and felt the heat, called a tech-guy and he put lot of cheap thermal paste to the processor, (while i had artic silver on my closet)

when i arrived i start gaming and felt the burnt smell, so i took everything just to realize the burnt processor with a mess of thermal paste on the board.

kleb_

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

he's not allowed anymore in my house (at least not anymore in my room), bad thing is my Dad dont want to be responsable for this D:

kleb_

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
Well i think i found a solution
No freezes since yesterday

My solution was setting the cooler fan speed on a higher speed than default. I have a Cooler Hyper N520 and one of the fans was connected to the CPU_FAN and the other in the CHA_FAN1. Thing is, the chasis fan was setted to run at 600rpm while normal and when the cpu got a high temp he was supposed to go to full speed (manual board config) and i was messing with the asus ai suite 3 and setted the cha_fan to the same as the cpu_fan

hope this help someone outta there