Question Random Freezes (Not Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananaspapaja

Reputable
BANNED
Oct 6, 2019
Hey, I have some troubles with PC for almost 2 years now. Im sure its not software issues, because I did 10-15 clean installations of windows, over this period, also switched from win7 to win10. So my troubles are, PC freezes/not responding which occurs randomly, it lasts 10sec-1min, than everything back to normal.. I checked hard disks, no errors, updated my drivers and everything. But yesterday I noticed, let's say I didnt get any freezes more than once per day in last 2 weeks, (it always happens while loading cache in browser) and yesterday when I installed Steam, It froze 3 times in a period of 2 minutes. Also when it stopped freezing, fonts on windows folders and on torrent was missing partly. After about 10 minutes, computer didnt freeze while Steam was running for 1h, and than started acting like usual. What could it be?

MSI 970A-G43
12gb RAM
Radeon R9-270x
SSD
HDD

View: https://imgur.com/DalvlqY
LINK OF TEXT MISSING

Lutfij

Titan
You should be listing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the age of the drives and the PSU. You also should mention which version of Windows 10 you're currently on and where you sourced the installer from?

ananaspapaja

Reputable
BANNED
Oct 6, 2019
You should be listing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the age of the drives and the PSU. You also should mention which version of Windows 10 you're currently on and where you sourced the installer from?
CPU:AMD FX6300
Motherboard: MSI970A-G43
Ram: 12gb DDR3 (8+4) Happened while I was only on 1 stick too
SSD/HDD: Samsung 860EVO 1tb
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 4gb
PSU: Don't know exact model but it's 5, 6 years old, 500W
Chassis: (Sorry dont know what this is)

I sourced my installer from torrent, it's pirated one. (Rutracker)

Yesterday, since steam installation Not Responding is going crazy, happening every few minutes on chrome, my chrome usage is from 2-5% normally, when freezing happens it goes up to 12% than comes back normal. Also tried cleaning cache//all data from chrome, and reinstalled my flash player. I don't know if Flash reinstall did something. I reinstalled it today. Also noticed that when freezing is happening some of my icons become blurry, when its fine again text is there.

If any info needed, tell and I'll provide, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.