[SOLVED] Random Freezes suddenly

Daniel Youssef

Distinguished
May 24, 2013
Just recently, right about when I downloaded the 2004 Version of Windows 10 the PC started acting out so randomly. Sometimes it runs smoothly without any problems but around night-time I start getting random freezes; un-installing a program or moving a picture from a place to another and it causes everything to freeze and perhaps stop working too. These freezes actually started to get more frequent and annoying and I can't point out the problem.

My specs dxdiag:
G8l6Hw2.png

These are pics from afterburner Monitoring the time I was playing and the pc froze for around 10 seconds exactly and went on normally.
Pic1:
NoaACGV.png

Pic2:
4Rpiu7P.png

Pic3:
3psGlMZ.png

Pic4:
lNT3yDi.png

There are additional things in the after burner graphs but not to make this extremely long, if pictures of other things needed I can provide them, thanks in advance.

Solution
Your BIOS date mention in the above screenshot and the Bios version, does not line up with that listed on Gigabyte's support site for the motherboard, here. I'd suggest that you get into BIOS or use CPU-Z to tell you which BIOS version you're currently on.

Also, might want to keep a copy of Windows 10's installer on a pen drive using Windows Media Creation Tools, in case you're needing to reinstall the OS. I'd first advise that you're on the latest BIOS update, then see if reinstalling your chipset drivers helps resolve the issue.

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? GPU's make and model?

Lutfij

Titan
Your BIOS date mention in the above screenshot and the Bios version, does not line up with that listed on Gigabyte's support site for the motherboard, here. I'd suggest that you get into BIOS or use CPU-Z to tell you which BIOS version you're currently on.

Also, might want to keep a copy of Windows 10's installer on a pen drive using Windows Media Creation Tools, in case you're needing to reinstall the OS. I'd first advise that you're on the latest BIOS update, then see if reinstalling your chipset drivers helps resolve the issue.

Solution

Daniel Youssef

Distinguished
May 24, 2013

Bios Version Pic:
SljwZCI.jpg

For the PSU I can't quite tell its age but I'm certain its not more than 2 years, it's between 1-1.5 Years old. its type and mode: Cooler Master "Masterwatt Lite 700W"
Model: MPX-7001-ACABW Type: ATX 12V V2.31

GPU Model and Type:
2lTniCc.jpg

GV-N105TOC-4GD