Question Random HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreens on a regular basis.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ConorDuey2000

Commendable
Dec 21, 2021
Hey. As of recently, at least once every two days, my computer will randomly get a HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen. This is really annoying me and it's happened at complete random. Recently, I was uploading a large file somewhere and my computer had a random HYPER_VISOR_ERROR bluescreen while that file was uploading and I had to reupload that file all over again. I've even thought of buying a new computer because this bluescreen problem has gotten so bad. I've tried debugging the minidumps and all that it told me was that the process name was System so I can't figure out what's causing those bluescreens. I've tried uninstalling drivers, installing new drivers, updating drivers until they're up to date, and uninstalling the Hyper-V Windows feature. So far, nothing has solved my bluescreen problem. I'd disable virtualization in my computer's BIOS, but I can't because I regularly run virtual machines on VMWare and I don't wanna restart my computer and temporarily change my BIOS settings every time I wanna run a virtual machine. Right now, I have all of the VMWare services turned off and I only temporarily turn them on when I wanna run a virtual machine. Here are all of the minidumps on my computer that didn't get deleted. All of them are HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreens except for one which is an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen and I don't know what caused that bluescreen. I really hope that you can fix my bluescreen problem.

TRENDING THREADS