For the love of me I cant put my finger on why my internet just Drops. I've been observing it for the past 2 weeks. I have a funky work schedule so I get home late and usually get on a few games with some buddies of mine to unwind. Never had any issue at all. All the sudden these last two week my connection drops. Sometimes for a second, sometimes for a minute. I'm using WIFI. I've been looking around for potential issues and this is what I've done so far to no avail:
- Reset/refresh DNS (flushing it too).
- Channel Changing
- I've looked on my router logs for any issues, nothing to be found
- newest router firmware installed, last update was a few months ago
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled Network Driver
- Used Different network adapter
- Verified Drops on other Systems as well, not just mine.