[SOLVED] Random LED error code on Asus x99 deluxe ?

kcharuso

Reputable
Feb 9, 2017
hi,
everything was fine until this morning as it wont boot into bios. led indicator keep randomly changes from CPU to Ram to GPU or sometimes two of the three lit up. no way to tell which components is at fault that causes the issue. the only sign prior to this incident were sluggish boot and unusually long wait for right clicks menu to appear. all wiring are fine . caps and chokes looks normal and everything appeared visually normal. i dont even know what to do and where to start diagnosing this problem. help me.

Asus x99 delux
base model 7i no overclock
8x2gb 2400 ram
2x1080
1000w

Solution
hi,
everything was fine until this morning as it wont boot into bios. led indicator keep randomly changes from CPU to Ram to GPU or sometimes two of the three lit up. no way to tell which components is at fault that causes the issue. the only sign prior to this incident were sluggish boot and unusually long wait for right clicks menu to appear. all wiring are fine . caps and chokes looks normal and everything appeared visually normal. i dont even know what to do and where to start diagnosing this problem. help me.

Asus x99 delux
8x2gb 2400 ram
2x1080
1000w
try installing these when you get a chance.. but for starters, Unplug the psu, "and really a 1000w psu for this tinny system but no gpu...
hi,

Asus x99 delux
8x2gb 2400 ram
2x1080
1000w
try installing these when you get a chance.. but for starters, Unplug the psu, "and really a 1000w psu for this tinny system but no gpu, um what, why?!?!?!?!?!?" Well psu is unplugged remove the lithium battery from the mobo and hold power button on the case for 30s x2s then repeat lithium battery followed by the psu cable try to boot

Solution