Question Random loss of video signal ?

Jan 6, 2021
Hey there guys,

I recently moved into a new location and after setting up my pc, I would randomly lose video signal after about an hr of being on it. This pc was pre-owned but the owner said they had no such issues beforehand (could've lied haha). Anyways, I searched the web for ways to troubleshoot this issue and nothing has worked so far. I did notice that the power button on the evga case has been blinking a blue light instead of staying constantly lit. I've tried reseating the gpu and checking the power connections but the video signal keeps going out. The pc is still on but the monitor isn't recognizing receiving the signal. Any helpful tips guys???

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Since this build is bought second hand, you might want to ask the seller of the age of the unit and the PSU's age as well if it was replaced. Speaking of PSU's, please include the make and model of the unit in your specs.

If you're in the USA and your environment is very low on humidity as well as static build up, you might be experiencing the issue due to that.