Question Random PC crash (Kernel Power 41(63))

Jan 8, 2023
1. Hello , I have this issue with my computer, my PC has been crashing randomly it doesnt matter if im playing games or its idle. Its really weird crash too, my PC keeps working like fans are spinning but just no response from PC. Also im unable to shutdown my PC from case button too so I close the PSU.

2. Yesterday it happened again but this time it was bootlooping and crashing(restart then crash and repeats itself) My PC stops responding to button on case so only way to close my PC is from PSU.

3. Some days ago when i tried to open my PC it didnt booted up, my leg touched to PC and then it booted up lmao idk whats up with my pc.

4. When this crash happens my monitor shows “No DP signal from your device”. My case fan RGB’s turns gray and ram rgb freezes but cpu cooler fan continues to spin and my case fans too.
Specs:

5.I have Resizeable BAR, Above 4G Decoding,PBO and XMP enabled. SAM(AMD SmartAccess Memory) is enabled.

GPU: Gigabyte rx6700 XT GAMING OC

CPU: RYZEN 5 5600X

MOBO: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK

RAM: Crucial ballistix cl16 3600mhz 16gb ram 2x8

SSD: xpg sx8100 1tb
HDD: Seagate ST2000DM008 2TB

PSU: RM750 80+ Gold 750 - SKU: CP-9020195-EU

CPU Cooler: idcooling se-224-xt

CASE and case fans: Corsair 4000X

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2023
This implies a loose connection somewhere. Have you double-checked all of your front panel connectors?
I cleaned my pc 2 days ago and cables were looking fine, I will check it again

This started happening after recent BIOS update.

Edit 1: I was recording my desktop with ReLive, my pc crashed and GPU fans were spinning at full speed. This is the first time it crashed like this, i mean fans were never at full speed before.

Edit 2: I tried to play warzone 2.0 and it crashed itself then restarted. Then again i tried to play warzone 2.0 and display was gone. I got black screen but i was able to talk with my friend over discord while display was gone.

Last edited: